App music tracks

Discussion in 'Public Game Developers Forum' started by qUAntUm k, Jan 22, 2009.

1. dannys95

dannys95 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2008
    Earth
    again; can u guys say how much u would charge for 4-5 songs that u have already written to be used in a game?

2. Maythius

Maythius Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2008
    Suggestions

Hello everyone,

I've been a musician since I was a kid, and I have always wanted to compose music for games. I want to invest in some equipment to produce custom music for indie game developers that is of high quality and is VERY affordable. In terms of style, I'm looking more towards producing retro music.

What would separate me from the rest, is that I make the music per request. Rather than just distributing music that was pre-produced, I will make soundtracks that would sync with the gameplay. The way it looks in my business plan I would charge $10 for a looping song, and $20 for a fully composed song.

Does this interest any developers? I think the rates are beyond reasonable, and I would show you my stuff, but I don't have the proper equipment to do so which is why I'm asking if anyone would at least be interested.

3. lithiastudios

lithiastudios Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2009
    Absolutely interested! :)

4. Maythius

Maythius Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2008
    Just letting everyone know that I am in the process of getting what I need now, and I'll update you when I begin production on some samples.

5. jpcxcf

jpcxcf New Member

Jan 31, 2009
    I'm also interested.