App List

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by tkidBOSTON, Jul 18, 2008.

1. tkidBOSTON

tkidBOSTON New Member

Jul 18, 2008
    Is there anywhere to get a full list of the Apps available to download along with the release date for each? Is something like that possible? Is it already available from Apple?

2. tizzyler03

tizzyler03 Well-Known Member

Yes, and it's right in iTunes. When you open iTunes, open the iTunes Music Store. On the left hand side there will be a toolbar and at the bottom click on App Store. Once that opens, again on the left hand side there is a "All iPhone Applications" button. Click on that and it shows all the apps availabe and you can sort by release date or name.

Hope that helps!

3. Stahl

Stahl Member

Jul 25, 2008
    College Student
    Caledonia, WI, USA
    One thing I hate about the App Store is that it doesn't show New Apps like there should be its own tab for New apps. If you notice you get old apps mixed in with newer ones since when an app is updated, it's release date also updates.

4. VeganTnT

VeganTnT Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Jul 19, 2008
    Freelance Entertainment Analyst
    Orlando, FL
  5. txa1265

txa1265 Member

Jul 31, 2008
    I appreciate the RSS feeds, I've been using those for a while ... I just wish I could get some real visibility to upcoming releases in the same way I know 90% of the games coming out in the next 3 months or so for the PC, DS & PSP.