[APP][GAME] "Squids, Inc." and a Live wallpaper of it.

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by secredut, Oct 30, 2015.

1. secredut

secredut Well-Known Member

Feb 3, 2015
    #1 secredut, Oct 30, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
    Hey guys.

We are two man indie game team, and working on a shooting & strategy hybrid game for one and half year long.

A few weeks ago, one of my friend suggested us to make a live wallpaper with our game before we release it.

So, we made one! San Francisco Live Wallpaper <- Google play link.

[​IMG]

Actually, I'd really like to release it for free, but our financial problem is critical in these days. :( So, I'm really sorry that I should let you know it's 1$ paid app. But, we put a lot of effort to make it beautiful, well optimized and worth to pay for one dollar.

Features
    - Beautiful 60 fps 2D animation with pretty 2D art.
    - Extremely low battery cost.
    - Perfect color scheme for a wallpaper. You will never irritated by too strong colors!
    - Reacts to your touch and drag action.
    - Layout changes to physical screen size of your device. Perfectly fit to all the devices.
    - No heavy 3D engine and very well optimized on native C++ level. Don't worry about the performance hit on your device.

I'd like to let you know that most of the purchasers are loving it. So, please try it and feel free to refund if you don't like it. :)

Furthermore, If you buy one and leave us a review comment, we are going to put your name on our 'special thanks to list' of my game 'Squids, Inc.' with all my heart.

Below is the teaser of our game 'Squids, Inc.'

It would be released on iOS and Android soon with English and Korean ver. :)

Our game will be free to play, and hope you guys like both of our game and San Francisco Live Wallpaper.

Please support us to finish our game. :)

Any feedback would be appreciated! Thanks!

PS. I saw that 'Android game forum' is available for an app in the announcement. If I miss understood it and i'm in a wrong place, please let me know :)

2. Nice!

I like it! :)
    When will the game be available in English? :)

3. secredut

Feb 3, 2015
    Thank you!

Release date will be late this year.....umm.. Maybe last day of this year? :confused: English would be supported as we release the game.
    Really appreciate that you like my game. It makes me so happy. Thanks! :)

4. secredut

Feb 3, 2015
    #4 secredut, Nov 1, 2015
    Last edited: Nov 1, 2015
    Hey guys! First of all, I'd like to let you guys know that we are in top 2 of live wallpaper category in Korean market! OMG...

I've also got a few purchases from various country, and it seems like some of you guys. I really appreciate for it. You guys made me so so happy!

To purchaser - I don't know who you are, but I'd really like to put your name on my special thanks to list. So, if you are a purchaser, it would be really happy if you could send me a message or leave a reply here. Thanks again! :)