Universal Apocalypse Meow: Save the Last Humans (by SplitCell)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Aug 6, 2015.

1. cirrus82

cirrus82 Active Member

May 30, 2015
    Too bad there wasn't a dog in your household to protect you ;) By the way, you will greatly enjoy the bomb.

2. L.Lawliet

L.Lawliet Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2011
    Why don't you use apocalypse then? Currently it doesn't even show the full apocalypse word as it's truncated.

3. neurowave

neurowave Well-Known Member

May 31, 2015
    It's really the same issue as before, the game title would appear as "apocalypse" in the rest of iOS (like when searching in spotlight). We'd don't want to confuse players about the title of the game...

4. neurowave

May 31, 2015
    This is a ridiculously nice note! Thank you!

5. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    Is it possible to make a personal request of cloud save support?

Billy

6. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    #66 djstout, Aug 9, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 9, 2015
    So you never played at shooter but then you're telling us you've downloaded so many shooters but none were good.... I think I missed something here

7. Anotherkellydown

Anotherkellydown Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Bronze

#67 Anotherkellydown, Aug 9, 2015
    I asked that too. Not sure if syncing & saving are one and the same, but looks like they've got us covered. =)

8. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Wow I usually don't miss posts like that from devs. Thank you brother. This is great. The reason I asked was I wanted to buy one or two of the consumable mineral packs but I didn't see anything about cloud support. Anyways that's awesome. Back to playing!

Billy

9. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Yeah I never play them because they always disappointed me In the past.
    Can anyone tell me what the point of not leaving comments to the actual subject of the thread is. certain people just come on forums to comment about other people. You can go back through their post history and see that is half of their posts.
    It's quite sad.

10. Jayg2015

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Does the developer have a Twitter or Facebook to follow. IDE like to keep up on future updates or releases

11. neurowave

May 31, 2015
    Yep, like Anotherkellydown pointed out, we're looking into this!

Here you go!
    http://facebook.com/splitcell
    http://twitter.com/splitcellgames

12. ImJPaul

ImJPaul Well-Known Member

May 23, 2012
    Male
    MGMT!
    Baltimore
    There should be rewards for clearing the level quests. Just finished all quests for level 1 and was wondering why I even did it since I got nothing for it. I guess I just wanted to do it to see all the stars filled. #

13. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Absolutely agreed! That's a great idea!

Also I have a question. In the store. Where it says to upgrade the shield, laser, etc etc. so far in the game I haven't seen any power ups. So is this a permanent purchase where you use one every play everytime?

Billy

14. Anotherkellydown

You get to move on to the next difficulty for that level. ;)

And I think you get a higher score for completing all four at once. You get an even higher score for beating the levels on higher difficulties, if you're into competing on the Game Center leaderboards.

Once you unlock the shield, laser, bomb, and sidekick abilities (with minerals), you can find those during a level or buy them before starting. They can also be upgraded like all the other ship parts.

I've been mainly focused on leveling up my main ship parts though, with only a few upgrades going towards those special abilities. Those missiles come in really handy. So far I've put the most into my main cannon. I'm up to the fourth tier on that.

15. neurowave

May 31, 2015
    #75 neurowave, Aug 9, 2015
    Interesting idea! It should've unlocked a harder difficulty for the level (if you beat Pup you should now have an option to play Brave). The reward here is that you get a lot more minerals for playing at a harder difficulty. Providing some kind of instant award is a cool idea though, we'll think a bit about that one!

I think you're talking about the Hangar, right? Once you've installed any of the shield, laser, bomb, or wingman, you'll see powerups for them in the sectors. You also get an option to load out your ship with them at the start (at the cost of some minerals).

Edit: Anotherkellydown beat me to it! Thanks for the excellent reply! Sounds like you have the right strategy, though I'll suggest you also check out the magnet... :)

16. Anotherkellydown

I forgot to mention that wonderful magnet! I put quite a bit into that from the start to help rake in the minerals. Here's a screenshot of my upgrades:

Attached Files:

17. Jayg2015

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    How many levels are there. I'm seeing three.

18. cirrus82

cirrus82 Active Member

May 30, 2015
    Current version has 5 sectors (what we call each level) playable and each one has three difficulty levels. Four more sectors are in the works.

19. Jayg2015

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Amazing. I've been playing all day . Only beat one level with all achievements on all difficulties.
    Can't wait to upgrade my ship to max

20. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    There are a few other good shooters, maybe you downloaded the wrong ones.
    But yes I also enjoy this one, it's polished and fun, reminds me of Gemini is a way as you can upgrade your ship and save after each level