Universal Apocalypse Meow: Save the Last Humans (by SplitCell)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Echoseven, Aug 6, 2015.

1. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Awesome. I bought the iap's when I was heavily playing this game and helped me progress a lot. The developers were really into this project and did a great job.
    A really really close version to sky force and live the grind of collecting currency to upgrade while doing all side missions

2. Kotovsky

Kotovsky Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2012
    You can see on the map, two extra levels are "coming soon" but they will never do so.

3. FatalT

FatalT Member

May 9, 2012
    Yep. It looks like it was updated in November of last year but it hasn't had any updates since then. I was going to check it out after seeing it mentioned in the Sky Force Reloaded thread but I think I'll just stick with that one since it's guaranteed to get new content.

4. junkyardheart

junkyardheart Well-Known Member

May 24, 2012
    They might see more revenue coming in if they were to scale the IAP for mineral packs based on one's progress in the game. Spending $1.99 for 5,000 minerals is fine if you've just begun playing, but I'm at the point where I can earn that much in one minute of the most casual and careless playing.

5. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    I don't think they really think about revenue anymore . This game has been out for awhile and they did have plans on more updates but just like all games that have been out for months to years everyone loses interest and therefore developers chose to part ways instead of lose money with the small amount of people left playing. In the beginning they kept up constantly as u can read back within this thread for months and months . Putting out lots of content and constantly updating what people had problems with . Great developer and great game especially for the price and all the effort put in.
    Not to mention any names but there is a game like this one that just released and the developer has stopped answering anyone lol.
    I know people aren't going to like me for this post but it's also my point of view and opinion.
    I'm Not an expert of any sort of gaming and not trying to be rude but give these small developers credit for what they tried and imo it was a very great try

6. junkyardheart

junkyardheart Well-Known Member

May 24, 2012
    I agree, they do deserve credit for creating an excellent game. My comment wasn't meant to be critical but constructive. It does seem tough for the small development teams to have long term success.

7. Mischief61

Mischief61 Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2012
    I can't figure out how the hell you dock with rescue ship to drop off humans. How do you do that?

8. Intendro

Intendro Well-Known Member

Aug 6, 2013
    Stay inside one of its tractor beams until it works. I think there was two, one on each side.

9. Mischief61

Mischief61 Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2012
    Thanks!