iPad anyone tried "super horsey"?

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Ahiru, Oct 18, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ahiru

Ahiru Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2008
    public servant
    nowhere near you!
    #1 Ahiru, Oct 18, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 18, 2008
    i love puzzle games, and i'm aware of "100 squares" and "knights run". but they seem a little limited (to one board and one "level").

i played "the 11th hour" horse puzzle like a lot back when i was a teenager, and this seem like a nice challenge. but does it feature a single board only or is it like stages or something? thanks

2. dudehuge

dudehuge Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2008
    Nope Mr. Dev, no one has played your game yet.

3. Ahiru

Ahiru Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2008
    public servant
    nowhere near you!
    uh and who are you? mr. "please dev lower your game pricing"?
    no, i did not develop any game whatsoever, the closest i got is to be a beta tester on a single app (mote-m, in case you are wondering).

i've seen your loser attitude on other forum posts, no need to argue with you whether or not i'm a developer. i'm just new to this site and frankly found the community to be rather stupid...

4. Armbruster

Armbruster Well-Known Member

I smell developer.

5. Ahiru

Ahiru Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2008
    public servant
    nowhere near you!
    i smell crappy community, no offense to your efforts mr. arn, but your users didn't show otherwise. i just created this account and might not use this forum again.

great rss system and news though.

(edited typo)

6. Armbruster

Haha.

A community isn't to be judged on two users, including myself. I hope you don't 'use' this forum again. Forums aren't to be used, they're to be surfed apon and to collaborate your thoughts with other users.

I smell a crappy user, no offense to your efforts, Mr. Ahiru.

7. Everydaynormalguy

Everydaynormalguy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2008
    Student By Day, Masked Vigilante By Night
    Phoenix, AZ, USA
    Funny stuff there Mr. Ahiru...

8. Ahiru

Ahiru Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2008
    public servant
    nowhere near you!
    i haven't seen you colaborate with any other user, so don't see why you try to defend a community you don't belong to anyway... thanks for your effort though...

9. Ahiru

Ahiru Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2008
    public servant
    nowhere near you!
    well, i tried to ask about a game to someone, then this all started... don't find funny a forum where users don't really help you out, instead they judge you by your 1st post and start a flame war... anyway, since i have a few more minutes at home i'll see where it ends, thanks for reading! :p

10. dudehuge

dudehuge Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2008
    If you actually read my forum post, I want apps to break the 9.99 mark so that I can play longer and more epic games.

This community is stupid huh? Then why are you here? Trust me we're more than happy to be "Stupid". GET OUT.

11. Everydaynormalguy

Everydaynormalguy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2008
    Student By Day, Masked Vigilante By Night
    Phoenix, AZ, USA
    I want to nominate this thread for "Funniest Thread of The Month" (if we had such a thing) :D

12. Ahiru

Ahiru Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2008
    public servant
    nowhere near you!
    lol, and it's on page 2 already... nevermind the answer to my question now, i'll try to find a video or something about it and some other games in mind.

13. Ahiru

Ahiru Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2008
    public servant
    nowhere near you!
    #13 Ahiru, Oct 19, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2008
    oh so now you are the boss here? since when you tell people to get out? just because you thought i was a developer and i offended the community (which the "stupid" you took it for yourself) now you can tell me whether i stay or not? i plan not to, so don't worry ok? no need to get so uptight...

why am i here? well, i got here before my first 2 impressions of how crude and immature the forum users are... and that's why... not a single "serious" user had come here to either comment on the game i asked (could have been any game, you would still call me Mr. Dev, wouldn't you?) nor to defend your so-precious community.

14. vandy1997

vandy1997 Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2008
    NJ
    I guess that we'll never find out if SuperHorsey is worth it. :D
    It seems like it didn't even appeal to arn, and he's like Mikey - he'll try anything. :D

Mr. Ahiru, please tell the developer to lower the price (to FREE), and we will test the app thoroughly and provide comments. Or maybe you can buy it and post a review (with video) so that we can decide if it's worth $0.99.

I'm not sure what the other images in iTunes are like (as I do not have access to iTunes at the moment), but I know that on the AppStore on the iPhone, it shows the main splashscreen of the app as the picture (not very exciting), and the description is confusing and lackluster. I honestly have no clue what this app is about or how it is played from looking at the picture of the Horsey and reading the description of the app. It seems like somebody used a bad translator to translate the description from another language, and the translation is horrendous!! From looking at the splashscreen, all that I can see is a bluish-greyish Horsey, a New Game button, and Options button, a High Scores button, and an "i"/Information button - that's not enticing AT ALL!!

So you can contribute in two ways: (1) tell the developer to give the app out for free, or (2) buy the app and post a review. Thank you in advance for your contribution to this forum.

15. Armbruster

Also, Double-Posting is frowned upon, sir.

16. Ahiru

Ahiru Well-Known Member

Oct 16, 2008
    public servant
    nowhere near you!
    #16 Ahiru, Oct 19, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 19, 2008
    oh why! thank you for your serious answer here mate... i [tried] to ask this forum by almost the same reason. and his website lacks everything - there isn't even a contact email... (i'm not that lazy, if i were the developer i would have put a contact email or something, believe me)

and i don't think .99c is expensive, i just thought someone would have tried (there's always someone who try the most obscure stuff around) and thought i would ask... anyway, i might try, and if i do and post a review, people would still call me the developer o_O

17. CloneWars

CloneWars Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2008
    Bank Robber
    Atlantic Ocean
    I second that nomination:)

18. Armbruster

Oh- I don't think personally you are the developer; I'm just giving you a hard time.

Go ahead and post the review. The game looks good, I might make one myself.

Mr. Developer.

19. vandy1997

vandy1997 Well-Known Member

Aug 27, 2008
    NJ
    It's nothing personal. It's just that a few developers (with zero posts) come to this site and ask if anybody has heard anything about X app (similar to your comment). And it would be better if they just say that they are the developers and ask for some feedback. The members of this forum usually do a good job at providing constructive feedback.

With respect to this app in particular, the developer didn't do a good job at describing the app or providing pictures.

I would appreciate it if you would post a video of gameplay and a review. Then other members can decide if it's worth it to purchase. As I said before, at this point, I don't know if this is a chess game or a horse race game - all that I know is that a horse is involved!

20. Armbruster

Horses aren't really fun. I would buy it if it included a Lizard, or a Dog maybe.