Anyone need iPhone Wallpapers?

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by dannys95, Dec 25, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
?

Who is the best Wallpaper creator?

1. Paulio

28 vote(s)
    60.9%
  2. dannys95

5 vote(s)
    10.9%
  3. vaelsh

1 vote(s)
    2.2%
  4. Rocketman919

12 vote(s)
    26.1%
  1. dannys95

dannys95 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2008
    Earth
    i already made one for scoops. look at page 2

2. istopmotion

istopmotion Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2008
    Utah
    Well, I'd like yours, but the problem is that you don't have any of the games I like :p It's not that we don't like your wallpapers, but Paulio made one of BIA, and he's working on more.

I can't wait to see the Hero of Sparta one. ;)

3. Paulio

Paulio Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2008
    Local IGA (supermarket)
    Tasmania, Australia
    @ Danny: yeah I saw you scoops one and like it. I'm not going to make one and don't intend to. I didn't even realize I put that there. Must have just randomly typed it from thinking about it or something :p
    Don't be sad, yours look great! I just don't have biiplane, urban tycoon or those games so can't really use them. All I did was fiddle around with someone elses artwork in paint :p tho I'm definetily using photoshop for more complex ones like your TG one. That would take a week to do on paint lol!

4. Kuratsu

Kuratsu Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2008
    College Student
    For those of you looking for lock screens (not necessarily from iPhone apps/games) there is a full thread of them here. You gotta sift through it though. :/

Also to the creator of this thread, if you are using photoshop, here is a pdf that may help. =D

Note: Once I reinstall Photoshop I might start taking requests. I need more practice with Photoshop after all.

5. Paulio

Paulio Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2008
    Local IGA (supermarket)
    Tasmania, Australia
    That first GoW wallpaper looks awesome. I'm going to do that with my second TG one tomorrow!! Inspiration.

6. dannys95

Sep 29, 2008
    Earth
    i feel better. anyway i was not sad; just wondering if everyone forgot about me.
    i know ppl want wallpapers for games like heroes of spartan more than biiplane so that's why they like you. anyway; i'm making these wallpapers for me and some friends. i'm taking requests and posting up the ones i make here.

7. dannys95

Sep 29, 2008
    Earth
    the thread is nice but the wallpapers are never as good as custom made.
    and that pdf file looks helpful to some but i don't need it. i will problably not make any wallpapers untill after the weekend when i get my ipod fixed. then you can expect better quality wallpapers.

8. dannys95

Sep 29, 2008
    Earth
    #48 dannys95, Dec 26, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 31, 2008
    Message deleted by dannys95

9. dannys95

Sep 29, 2008
    Earth
    BarringtonSoftware:

If you PM me some good resolution pics or an ad-hoc build of your game I can make a wallpaper. I can't make one with the pics on your site.

10. spmwinkel

spmwinkel Well-Known Member

Oct 22, 2008
    Probably more people save the wallpapers than that reply here, so there's a good chance several people are using your or my wallpaper without having posted a reply here. :)

11. dannys95

Sep 29, 2008
    Earth
    oh well. anymore requests? most are taken care of by me or paulio by now.

12. Kuratsu

Kuratsu Well-Known Member

Nov 4, 2008
    College Student
    Sure, since I don't have Photoshop installed yet... Katamari =D

13. dannys95

Sep 29, 2008
    Earth
    don't own it. anyway; i even tried downloading a cracked app (dont worry on a 2g touch here so no freebies for me) to get the images but those images can't be opened on windows. sorry

14. Paulio

Paulio Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2008
    Local IGA (supermarket)
    Tasmania, Australia
    Post some screen shots of the game logo/anything else you want in pic and someone can at least do something.

15. istopmotion

istopmotion Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2008
    Utah
    Hey, I found an absolutely awesome website with lots of lock screen wallpapers on it.

They're are very nice wallpapers and they even go along with the lock screen so it looks professional and it matches your iPhone in a way.

Check it out!

Just go to the wallpaper you want, tap it and hold, then tap "save image." They images are very nice quality so they don't look blurry when you make them your wallpaper. Also, the site is slow, but the pics are great. I saved all of them onto my iPod :)

16. Paulio

Paulio Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2008
    Local IGA (supermarket)
    Tasmania, Australia
    I'm going to use the Gears of War idea with me second TG (and BIA and maybe first TG after editing) so that it/they will fit on screen perfectly and look heaps more professional.. I'll get them done ASAP:)

17. brewstermax

brewstermax Well-Known Member

I'm making a great one, and it would already be done, but the Rolando logo I've got is horrible, and when used, it has various different shades of green.

It is about my 3 favorite things- TA, Rolando, and Apple. :D

18. jman2003

jman2003 Member

Nov 24, 2008
    Take a screen shot of the splash screen, it works perfectly.

19. Paulio

Paulio Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2008
    Local IGA (supermarket)
    Tasmania, Australia
    ^yeah that's what I did with all mine. Works a treat.

20. brewstermax

brewstermax Well-Known Member

#60 brewstermax, Dec 26, 2008
    Last edited: Dec 26, 2008
    I did. Thats what I'm using, but it looks horrible. Its all fixed now. Upload in the next few minutes. I have JPEG images. I had it half done, but a condition called JPEG deterioration messed up all my colors. I always save as PNG or BMP now. Upload in a few minutes.

This is it

I tried to insert it, but it didnt work. I'll try again.

[​IMG]