Anyone made a good controller shell for the iPhone 4 yet?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by wikoogle, Oct 5, 2010.

1. wikoogle

wikoogle Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2009
    Trying to play Call of Duty Nazi Zombies on the iPhone 4's slippery touchscreen reinforced to me just how much the phone would benefit from a controller shell.

So is there a nice looking one out there for jailbroken iPhones that works with all games somehow?

If not, could someone please make something that looks like this (but with dual analog nubs)...

http://www.alibaba.com/product-gs/248150575/Console_Shell_for_NDSL/showimage.html

Basically, you stick the phone into the shell, and it will make it look pretty much just like the 3DS's bottom half. I would pay an arm and a leg for that.

2. ImNoSuperMan

ImNoSuperMan Well-Known Member

Jun 28, 2009
    For a guy named wiki+google, dont you think you should have known the answer already?

Anyways, so far nothing is there. There are a couple of products which are supposed to come out soon. iControlPad & Gamebone. Both have been coming soon for over a year though, so cant really say how long it'll be before something actually makes an appearance.

3. wikoogle

wikoogle Well-Known Member

Jun 10, 2009
    LMAO.

Awesome. Thank you.

Both of the products you linked to look spectatular. The second one looks just a tad bit better, but the first one has dual analog sticks and looks better.

I'll probably just get whichever one has a lower price, more support, and better reviews. Competition is a very good thing. Just joined both mailing lists.