Anybody buy Void?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by spardadante, Mar 22, 2009.

1. Shatner's hairpiece

Shatner's hairpiece Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2009
    I've cleared out the middle of the map, all the dark areas and the outer rims. I just don't know why I can't destroy those 3 big ships when every other ship got destroyed. I always clean up every item I can find, including asteroids. It's going to take me ten more games in the simple areas before I even get enough money to buy the 25 ship. There must be bigger weapons I need to take out those 'stubborn ships'. Thx for the help.

2. Shatner's hairpiece

Shatner's hairpiece Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2009
    Does anyone know how to contact Alex Wayne, the creator of 'The Void'? I can't find any contact info for him on the app site links. Very odd. But then, seeing as how this game constantly crashes, maybe he doesn't want to be contacted.

I've never experienced a game this buggy. It should be renamed 'CRASH'. This should have not have been released. Crashes in the middle of level, crashes in the beginning of a level, looping sound effects that persist through entire levels and even when back in the menu screen! Extreme slow downs when things get busy on the screen. I've put up with this, and the wasted time restarting levels I've almost completed, but guess what? This morning I boot up the game, the load screen comes on....and stays there. Then it crashes back to my app screen on my itouch. Unbelievable. I want a refund. I'm not even half way through the game! I can't even contact the dev. What a rip off. I've rebooted my device, makes no difference. For him to charge 2.99 for this game in this state is ludicrous.

3. Ventura

Ventura Well-Known Member

The void website is: http://void.beautifulpixel.com/ and he has a blog at http://beautifulpixel.com/.

He doesn't really respond to comments there though, but there's a link there to a facebook page he's created for it. I've posted a message there asking if updates are still being planned for it, but I suspect he will never respond to that either.

I must admit, since having beaten the game I have no desire to play it again, but that's only really because it's so buggy. I'd probably go through a few times otherwise, but having to restart the app every two zones of combat was getting really irritating.

4. The_Running_Man

The_Running_Man Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    That's too bad it is so buggy because the lite version was pretty fun. I guess I'll just have to aVOID this one.:( (Sorry about the pun)