Any updates?

Discussion in 'Site Feedback and News' started by Jackaluk, Oct 9, 2018.

1. Jackaluk

Jackaluk Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Hi TA team

I'm still happy visiting the site. I appreciate you've had some real issues when it comes to revenue and I appreciate the hard work your putting in for less return!

Also know you've had some real pushback from members of the forums.

I was just wondering if it's possible to get some updates? Seems like many of the other site threads are dead or were taken over with to much negativity.

Is there any news on watch lists? Is this still even on the radar?

Are you still working to make articles / reviews link back to the forums? I know you mentioned how this sort of thing should be a little easier

To everyone not on the TA team please hold off with anything negative, this is not our site, it's still way better than anything else out there and I'm sure they are doing what they can with what they have. I for one am grateful!!

Cheers,

2. Jackaluk

Jul 3, 2015
    Hi guys,

Would appreciate a response when you can find some time :)

3. Eli

Eli ᕕ┌◕ᗜ◕┐ᕗ
    Staff Member

All focus these days is going to increasing revenue, we have no resources to continue site development if we can't put gas in the tank.

4. Jackaluk

Jul 3, 2015
    Hey Eli,

Fully understand, hope you can resolve this rather large issue, would hate to lose TA, hopefully improvements can become a longer term goal, guess you need revenue, and for revenue you need people coming to the site! Hope it works out!

5. Eli

Eli ᕕ┌◕ᗜ◕┐ᕗ
    Staff Member

Yup, it's a challenging problem I've been working on solving.