any suggestions on where to get the best iPhone cases?

Discussion in 'Off-Topic Lounge' started by Nathan76, Oct 3, 2010.

1. Nathan76

Nathan76 Member

Oct 3, 2010
    actuary
    NYC
    I have been looking around to find the best iPhone cases, easy to use and quality guaranteed. Anyone got ideas? TIA :)

2. loves2spoon

loves2spoon Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2009
    Sales
    California
    Sena, speck, incase, seidio, ottorbox all make nice cases. Depends on what type you need. Lots of protection? Leather wallet book? My favorite is the pixelskin HD from speck.

Check out forums.macrumors.com iPhone accessories for tons of pics of different screen protectors and cases, lots of information.

3. Masmo

Masmo Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2009
    Overlord
    In your pants
  4. justlegos

justlegos Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2010
    Student/Cart Pusher
    Iowa
    Iskins has some nice cases, I really enjoy mine, it's durable yet stylish too.

You should checkout their website.

5. sammysin

sammysin Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Government Official.
    Swansea, UK
  6. 270Kp

270Kp Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2009
    Beta-Tester
    USA
    #6 270Kp, Oct 3, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 3, 2010
    mygearstore.com

Great Website

7. d1

d1 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2009
    That's the case I have :) it is badass.

8. sammysin

Feb 23, 2010
    Government Official.
    Swansea, UK
    Totally recommend Gelaskins if you are arty.

9. Aussie

Aussie Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2010
    School.
    I am gonna get a black iPhone 4 in a few days and one of my friends at school have a few cases that I think are freaking cool, even though one of them is a hybrid of a Bumber and a decal. The first one, which is also my favorite, is the SGP Neo Hybrid in matte silver. It looks completely like the iPhone design and is form fitting so it does not look like a case is on it at all. Yet, the silicone offers a lot of protection and feels more like a polymer case. It's one of the coolest and most stylish cases I have seen. Now, if you want a very simple, yet stylish backside, I highly recommend the Speck Geometric. I has a cool design on the back as well as a lay on the table design for a nice comforting fit, and it offers a decent amount of protection. If you want protection, I highly reccomend the OtterBox Defender. Enough said. Now, I for one is not as clumsy as some people so I like to have a protective case that looks cool. The OtterBox Impact (not available yet) is an amazing case that covers the entire phone, ports and everything, yet it's all silicone. Now, the last, but certainly not least case that I would like to talk about is the SGP Neo Hybrid EX or Apple Bumper with a cube or hexagon SGP Decal Skin on the back. Now, this doesn't offer almost any protection, but it will make your iPhone look super badass and sexy;)

Hope I helped:)

10. sammysin

Feb 23, 2010
    Government Official.
    Swansea, UK
    Word to the wise, don't bother getting an Apple Bumper, they degrade to a horrible colour after a while. E.g - My white one is now grey.

11. hereinheaven

hereinheaven New Member

Aug 2, 2010