iPad Any Information on....

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by mek, Dec 7, 2008.

1. mek

mek Well-Known Member

any information on...

my appolgies, the name and the developer escapes me, but its the game where you have an object, like a block, sphere, or horse, or random object, and you have to rap a rope around it....it was Zen Something...i was looking forward to that game, but can't remember it now..but i know the developer is in these forums

also, you can use this thread to find out information on any app/game and we can see if we, collectively, can try to find the answer
    thanks

2. Maythius

Maythius Well-Known Member

Nov 3, 2008
    The developer's name I believe is Frand and the company is Secret Exit, and the game is Zen Bound. They also made the popular SPIN game, and I can not wait for Zen Bound, and all I know is that it might come out January. I saw a recent screen shot ont their website and it looks amazing!

3. lopches

lopches Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2008
    i'm eager to get my hands on the game too :(

4. Chase

Chase Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2008
    What about Astro Ranch? Anyone remember reading about that? There were a couple screens, too. Probably somewhere back in the TouchArcade archives.

5. different

different Well-Known Member

Aug 8, 2008
    It's coming in 2009.

http://astroranch.com/

edit: I'm really more interested in Rolando for the time being. All the hype aside, it's refreshing to see a developer taking his time. I am sick of half baked games that need to go through several updates before they become any good.

6. Chase

Chase Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2008
  7. Chase

Chase Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2008
    And ditto. It looks great.

8. mek

mek Well-Known Member

thank you so much
    I had Zen on the tip of mah tounge -haha it was driving me nuts

I think EA hinted that Monopoly was coming out next week as well :)

9. polyplay

polyplay Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2008
    Minnesota
    I hope I'm not out of line in posting this, but if you want to whet your appetite for Zen Bound, you should definitely be playing Zen Bondage, its its "spiritual predecessor" (or at least that's what Frand calls it on the Secret Exit forums). Secret Exit is apparently working with the people behind the first one for the app version.

This link will take you to a free version of the game and a description. It's more mesmerizing than addictive, but that's a good thing in my book. :)

10. Tennisking1o1

Tennisking1o1 Well-Known Member

Nov 15, 2008
    I can't wait for zenbound. And that's a really cool site that you gave a link too, too bad I only have macs though =(

11. Chase

Chase Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2008
    Me too :( I'd really like to play Zen Bondage.

12. polyplay

polyplay Well-Known Member

Aug 13, 2008
    Minnesota
    Yeah, sorry about that... I should have mentioned that Mac users need not apply. :eek:

I suppose that will make Zen Bound that much better of an experience when it finally comes out.

13. Frand

Frand Well-Known Member

Should I start a Zen Bound thread already?

14. Tennisking1o1

Nov 15, 2008
    yes please. It would help keep all the (hopefully coming soon) info tidy in one thread. I can't wait for this game. From the looks of it, I would happily pay anywhere from $5-$10 probably, even though there isn't much to base it on, I just know spin is great so you already have a gauranteed customer basically. Keep up the great work.

15. Frand

Frand Well-Known Member

Cheers, I'll scrounge up some info and start a thread tomorrow.

16. lopches

lopches Well-Known Member

Dec 5, 2008
    hooray! :D

17. NotYou

NotYou Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2008
    Colorado
    I was about to start a "where's Zen Bound?" thread. I'm really looking forward to this one.

18. Tennisking1o1

Nov 15, 2008
    Excellent! Can't wait

19. Chase

Chase Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2008
    Thanks, Frand. :D

Gah, these devs and their apps. I'll tell you what, I'm broke yet I'm digging up money from the couch cushions to buy apps.
    No, really. I'm not joking. I found 3 bucks in change last night.

20. Chase

Chase Well-Known Member

Nov 24, 2008
    By the way, anyone heard anything on iD's project that's supposedly BioShock?