any developers want to work for free?

Discussion in 'Developer Services and Trade' started by Always Sun Orange, Jun 26, 2015.

1. Always Sun Orange

Always Sun Orange New Member

Sep 28, 2014
    hi, i want to make games but i have no money and i don't know how to code. if you feel like working for me let me know. my deal would be i own %100 of the game but i'll give you and whoever else works on the game %100 of the profit up to $10 000 each and then i would take %100 of the profit after that. i'd love to make rpg, rts, fps and everything in between. but for starters it would probably just be something really simple. could be an iphone game or cpu. just want to try and get online and in the app stores with something and see if i can get something going. also does anyone know if it costs money to get iphone games on the iphone game store.

thanks
    daniel

[email protected]

:D

2. ip4weather

ip4weather Well-Known Member

Nov 13, 2012
    yes it cost 100$

3. Rogue

Rogue Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Feb 9, 2011
    Games Developer
    Brisbane, Australia
    That deal sounds awful. No developer is going to accept those terms. Ideas are worthless without implementation. If you can't contribute to the workload, why would they even need you?

4. Always Sun Orange

Sep 28, 2014
    #4 Always Sun Orange, Jun 26, 2015
    Last edited: Jun 27, 2015
    i'm asking for help. it's not meant to be a great business deal.

5. Touchmint

Touchmint Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2011
    Developer
    Phoenix
    your best bet is going to be learning to code. Im a horrible coder but I managed to jumble together a pretty nice game. Its really not to hard and can be a lot of fun =).

6. Always Sun Orange

Sep 28, 2014
    ya i want to code. it looks fun. have you sold any of your games?

7. baris

baris Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2010
    I was sure this was tongue in cheek at first, but reading the rest of the thread, I don't know.. If it's real, I'd advise you to at least take the time to capitalise your sentences when asking someone to do a lot of work for you for free!