iPad Annoying Cab (by Pine Entertainment)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by antony.thai, Nov 12, 2014.

1. melocoman

melocoman Well-Known Member

Mar 10, 2014
    Taxi driver reference for the app icon?

2. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    You talkin to me?

3. antony.thai

antony.thai Well-Known Member

Yes, he's that annoying guy!

4. slammajamma28

slammajamma28 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2013
    Software Developer
    'Murrica
    I have a couple requests.

Can the dialogue be checked for gramatical errors? I'll be playing and then get thrown off by a couple of the lines because they don't read like someone would talk. If I remember them the next time I come across I'll try and report them here.

Also, possibly allowing landscape mode? My fingers are rather large and I find a lot of the times I'm hitting the wrong key because the tip of my finger is larger than the key. Perhaps the landscape keyboard would help with that.

I really like what you've got going with this. I've gotten a little over 50% a couple times. Its tough to get back in control when you mess up. I'm used to backspacing when I make a mistake, so the fact that I have to just keep going is tough.

5. ericdraven

ericdraven Member

Jul 28, 2014
    Pine Entertainment
    Dear slammajamma28,

Thanks you for your feedbacks, I'll answer you one by one :)

- We are always welcome to any help for our games. Especially, in grammar, cuz English is not our native language. Hope to see your report soon.

- Currently, we don't make any version of landscape mode. When I start to play the game, I also make a lot of typing mistakes, but you will get better and better. And that is also the way we want the game to be.

- 50% after a couple times is pretty impressive to me. I know this game is not much like our typing habit, when you get used to it, you will make it much easier

Great appreciation for your comment, we're looking forward to your report :)
    Eric.

6. slammajamma28

Feb 1, 2013
    Software Developer
    'Murrica
    #26 slammajamma28, Nov 14, 2014
    Last edited: Nov 14, 2014
    Eric, there seem to be quite a few. I've gone through a few different stories and noticed them within 50%. If you PM me the dialogue I can help with any grammatical errors.

If not, I can try taking note in the game. Which is difficult because I feel like I'm being rushed with the time and then I make mistakes and can't remember the issue.

I hope if others ask for landscape to be implemented, you at least consider adding support.

I am starting to get more used to it and just remembering to keep typing on if I make a mistake.

Please let me know about the dialogue help. I'm willing to help out anyway possible.

Edit: also, there seem to be two IAPs at the bottom of the screen. One says "Remove Ads" which I purchased. But the other button is there that says "Ads" with a boxed arrow around it. This one is also for ad removal. This may confuse people and cause them to buy the ad removal twice.

Edit2: so I closed the game and opened it again and the remove ads button came back. You should also add a "restore purchases" button.

7. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    Hi slammajamma28, thanks for your dialogue help, i will pm you about the dialogue, please check your inbox :)

8. Lazer Kat

Lazer Kat Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2013
    I also have a request.
    Can you make the game work?

Lol. Anyway...
    Ipad 2 iOS 7.0X, when I open it it does nothing. It does not register touch and I can't begin game.
    Reinstalled. Nothing. Restarted iPad. Nothing.

9. _Max_

_Max_ Well-Known Member

Apr 19, 2012
    Hi Lazer Kat, the Ipad version for this game has not supported, only ipod/iphone work properly. We will get update ipad support ASAP. Thanks for ur feedback

10. slammajamma28

Feb 1, 2013
    Software Developer
    'Murrica
    Regarding the IAP, as I mentioned above...

There seem to be two IAPs at the bottom of the screen. One says "Remove Ads" which I purchased. But the other button is there that says "Ads" with a boxed arrow around it. This one is also for ad removal. This may confuse people and cause them to buy the ad removal twice.

I closed the game and opened it again and the remove ads button came back. So that needs to be fixed.

In case of anybody that deletes the app and reinstalls it, you should also add a "restore purchases" button.

11. antony.thai

Hi all,

We've submitted a new version today! I've tried to improve the majorest feedbacks from TA & also iTunes Reviews.

We will be informing everyone when the update comes out.

Thank you a lot for helping Annoying Cab for being better!
    Antony

12. Zhang Doe

Zhang Doe Well-Known Member

Mar 9, 2013
    Just discovered this game and love it. It is much better than the other games of this genre, which mostly have you type random letters or words.

One request: I think it would be better if you had the type the correct letter to progress, like in Typing of the Dead. It can get confusing to determine what letter you're supposed to type once you've made a couple of errors consecutively.

13. antony.thai

Wow! I don't why I missed this in this thread. I'll consider this as I'm working on an update of this game too.