Announcing Stormblades™ by Kiloo and Emerald City Games

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Kiloo_Jeppe, Feb 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Kiloo_Jeppe

Kiloo_Jeppe Well-Known Member

Hey bigrand1!
    Stormblades will be released in March. I'll get back to you, when I have a date :)

2. Kiloo_Jeppe

Critical Sword Power

Hey guys,

Brought another video from the game with me today. This time, it's to show you what the Critical Sword Power looks like. As the name might suggest, a Critical strike will deal a lot more damage than a regular one. Check it out:

3. Shirika

Shirika Well-Known Member

This game looks awesome :) cant wait for it to be released

4. Kiloo_Jeppe

5. Kiloo_Jeppe

6. geno11233

geno11233 Well-Known Member

Nov 29, 2013
    Is there any free movement out of combat?

7. SonixManix

SonixManix Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2013
    No, your character moves on his own, but as you progress in the game, you have stuff to keep you occupied why he runs. ;)

8. Kiloo_Jeppe

Stormblades Cinematic Trailer

Hey guys,

I'm really excited to show you the Cinematic Trailer for Stormblades today, and to announce the release date of the game: March 19th!

Check it out!

9. worldcitizen1919

worldcitizen1919 Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    I can't wait. How about a code to beta test it for you to check everything's ok?

I've been playing Subway a Surfers for years. My longest lasting game on ipad.

I hope this game will last many years also as games like SS are now classics which never die. One classic game is worth a 100 flash in the pan games.

I hope this will have lasting appeal like SS and I'd love to beta test it because I've got time.

10. shadowgamerr

shadowgamerr Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2011
    Living life and Playing mobile games
    Right by your side
    Holy! :eek: Those graphics are awesome!!! I saw the game looked good, but to have that kind of quality in the trailer, absolutely amazing! Thumbs up for when it launches, really nice gameplay balance and graphics/sound.

11. Ayjona

Ayjona Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2009
    Freelance journalist and writer, amateur musician
    Stockholm, Sweden
    With so much info already floating about, and release impending, I figure I can share my pressions from the beta:

Stormblades is finely polished to a sharp sheen, very well thought-out and put together (and a rather hollistic gaming experience), balanced and smooth and easily accessible, and really ####ing purdy.

It is also very limited in depth and width, and not for me at all. It is probably the most casual take on the swipe-fighting format so far, and I check out mentally after one or two fights, and start wondering what Sirius is up to among the distant and lonely shrubberies of the Koroth Plains.

But for anyone who found Infinity Blade's grinding and rapidly climbing difficulty (and the intricacies in mechanics that revealed themselves and were necessary at higher bloodlinerebirthawakenings) too involved, or who is looking for a more polished take on the IB-influenced titles that have followed, or who just wants a very polished and continuous but definitively not skill-less casual gaming experience, Stormblades is probably among the absolute best.

12. Kiloo_Jeppe

Hi worldcitizen1919,

Thanks for the kind words! Beta testing for Stormblades has ended, but the game is out this Thursday so you can try it soon. Be sure to stay tuned for future Kiloo beta-tests.

Cheers!

13. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    looool.

14. Eoghann

Eoghann Well-Known Member

May 29, 2012
    IT Guy/Graphic Designer/Gamer
    New York
    Pretty on par with Ayjona's review aside from a few bugs and glitches I reported.

Kind of embarrassed I didn't provide that much feedback as I normally do, but that goes to show that Kiloo's beta stage games are pretty much ready to go.

15. Kiloo_Jeppe

Stormblades is live!

Hey guys,

Stormblades is live in NZ and slowly rolling out in the rest of the world. Join the launch thread to discuss your first impressions.

[​IMG]