Announcing Stormblades™ by Kiloo and Emerald City Games

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Kiloo_Jeppe, Feb 6, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Cholly

Cholly Member

Jul 3, 2014
    My game is crashing at the start on level 2. I am using an Ipad 2 and I have tried reinstalling the game.

2. Jamesrooney27

Jamesrooney27 Well-Known Member

May 13, 2014
    Male
    Uk
    Can I upload images on to Twitter if that ok :)

3. noah0706

noah0706 Well-Known Member

Jan 16, 2014
    A mowing business
    Kannapolis, NC
    It works now, thanks! :D

4. Danz060391

Danz060391 Well-Known Member

Apr 20, 2011
    Piano teacher
    New Zealand
    #44 Danz060391, Feb 12, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 13, 2015
    This game is so fun, excellent graphics and gameplay that keeps you coming back for more. IAP system is not bad at all, this is gonna be the next big thing.

5. madreviewer

madreviewer Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2013
    Dang, I missed it. Ho well I can't wait to get more info about that game.
    Thank's for pointing out.
    It was on the run, and I was trying to address the dev.

6. Kiloo_Jeppe

Kiloo_Jeppe Well-Known Member

The Deserted Kingdom

Hey guys

I hope you’ve had a chance to try Stormblades, if you signed up for the beta. Your feedback is very valuable to us, since we are looking at a global March release and want it to be perfect when it’s out.

I know a lot of you have been asking for in-game visuals so I have a little teaser for that today. This is one of the sceneries you will encounter in Stormblades.

Stay tuned for next week’s post about the enemies in the game and a very special first look at a gameplay trailer from Stormblades.

[​IMG]

7. Kiloo_Jeppe

Stormblades Gameplay Teaser

Hey guys,

As promised, I have a special treat for you today. It's the Stormblades Teaser Trailer with some gameplay footage for the people who did not get the chance to join the beta. Let me know what you think :)

8. kenken11

kenken11 Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2012
    Visually impressive

9. sean91499

sean91499 Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2014
    #49 sean91499, Feb 21, 2015
    Last edited: Feb 21, 2015
    Can I still join the beta? Also will this game be a paid one or a f2p one.

10. SonixManix

SonixManix Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2013
    I absolutely love this game. I would honestly say I may even enjoy it more than Infinity Blade. I wish you could customize your character a bit, like giving him some equipment to improve his stats like in Infinity Blade. Also, maybe you should add a dodge button, because sometimes I can't double-tap fast enough to dodge. Also, maybe you should add quick-time events, like swiping to maneuver through the levels since I find the running sequences cool and all, but I sort of want more control over the character. Anyways, fantastic game. I am really liking it at the moment. I really hope this game catches some attention, because it really deserves it. :)

11. Kiloo_Jeppe

Hi sean91499. We no longer accept beta applications. I hope you'll join us next time! Like all of our other games, Stormblades will be free to play.

Today I want to show you some enemies from Stormblades. There is currently three different classes of enemies, and as the beta testers will probably confirm, each offer a very different combat experience. Let me know what you think!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

12. SonixManix

Nov 21, 2013
    Will this be premium or free?

13. Ayjona

Ayjona Well-Known Member

Sep 8, 2009
    Freelance journalist and writer, amateur musician
    Stockholm, Sweden
    The post you just quoted explicitly says "Stormblades will be free to play".

14. shadowgamerr

shadowgamerr Well-Known Member

Apr 16, 2011
    Living life and Playing mobile games
    Right by your side
    And I keep dying on level 6... But I like the game, beautiful music associated with the fitted graphics (one tiny thing though, in some cutscene the big sword the hero we control doesn't seem to have any weight in his hands). The controls are pretty easy to understand, the learning curve is pretty good (despite my sucking at completing level 6 which is still wip for me).

Probably with a tier 1 purchase I would pass that too, so seems like a fair balance for a f2p game.

PS: I can't recommend it on an iPad 2, it is rather terrible, but on an iPhone 5s it ran smooth as butter, a real pleasure to play.

15. Kiloo_Jeppe

Stormblades armory

Hey guys,

Stormblades is all about cool weapons. As you progress in the game, you earn essence that can be used to unlock greater blades. In the coming week, I want to show you what makes the swords different - each of them have unique powers! Stay tuned.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

16. sean91499

sean91499 Well-Known Member

Nov 22, 2014
    What kind of IAPs would be in game? Also is there an exact release date?

17. Exact-Psience

Exact-Psience Well-Known Member

Jan 12, 2012
    The Work-At-Home Guy
    Philippines
    Just for more of the currency for the impatient. You can always grind for those. Not really that hard because in this game you dont even have to feel the grind by practicing to be good at certain enemies, and suddenly you have enough to buy a new weapon and a few potions.

18. Kiloo_Jeppe

Sword Power: Shatter

Hey guys,

I brought another clip with me today, this time it's a demonstration of one of the sword powers in Stormblades. Every sword has a special power that triggers in combat, and the one I'm showing today is called Shatter. When Shatter triggers, it will make quick work of your enemy's armor! Check it out:

19. SonixManix

Nov 21, 2013
    Whoops... Wow.

20. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    When will this be released?