Announcing our lineup of games coming this winter

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by FredrikReinius, Nov 2, 2010.

1. FredrikReinius

FredrikReinius Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2010
    Head of Digital Marketing
    Stockholm
    Hey guys, I've been lurking around these forums for a while and as we've just announced our titles coming this winter for the differnet iDevices I thought Id share that with you :D We are an old company but very new in the digital game, but let's get to the interesting stuff shall we..

Pirates vs Ninjas vs Zombies vs Pandas is our first game, soon to be submited, and with a crazy name and a really funny story. TA thread, Website.

World in War is not brand new but should be very interesting for the turn based strategy lovers out there, myself included :). TA thread, Website.

In Kitty's Tattoo you play an up-and-coming tattoo artist/entrepreneur looking to make a name for herself. We have tried taking time management to the iDevices with a twist to really suit the platforms.

Go check'em out, and be sure we'll have loads of competitions and give aways for each game when they are released.

2. Epox

Epox Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2010
    Wasn't scorhced earth the russian policy against Napoleon when he came to invade.

3. thomasapage

thomasapage Member

Apr 27, 2010
    You can never have enough turn-based strategy IMHO.
    Who doesn't love pirates... and ninjas... and zombies. I suppose panadas are OK too :)

4. FredrikReinius

FredrikReinius Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2010
    Head of Digital Marketing
    Stockholm
    "A scorched earth policy is a military strategy or operational method which involves destroying anything that might be useful to the enemy while advancing through or withdrawing from an area." Love Wikipedia sometimes ;) Basically a strategy used by any brutal army imo.

Yeah and who doesnt love Pandas :D