Announcing Frisbee® Forever with Launch Trailer

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Kiloo_Jeppe, Mar 25, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    No prob.

2. Kiloo_Jeppe

Kiloo_Jeppe Well-Known Member

Hi everyone, thanks for all the interest in Frisbee Forever. Technically we have the persons we need and we're starting beta-testing today, but send me an email if you are interested and we'll work something out.

3. Kiloo_Jeppe

Huge thanks to all our testers

Hi Guys,

I would like to thank all our amazing beta-testers who've been patiently testing Frisbee Forever for the last week or so and cleaning up all our mess ;)

We are working intensely on finishing Frisbee Forever as soon as possible and we've got an awesome trailer in the works for you as well.

If you are interested in testing Kiloo games in the future head on over to our Facebook page and join for all the latest news from our team!

http://www.facebook.com/Kiloomobile

4. Kiloo_Jeppe

New screens from Frisbee Forever

Hi everyone!

We are in the final week before submission and the entire team is working intensely on getting this ready to Apple on Friday. Meanwhile, I wanted to share some new screens with you.

Hope you enjoy!

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

5. BazookaTime

BazookaTime Well-Known Member

I am ally looking forward to this, it looks great.

6. unbrokenchain33

unbrokenchain33 Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2010
    how do you play this game? Is it a flicking motion like in Disc Drivin?

7. Kiloo_Jeppe

@BazookaTime: Thanks, really appreciate it!
    @unbrokenchain33: You flick the Frisbee and then you control it, flying through the 3d worlds - using either a tap steering or a tilt steering to avoid obstacles and collect bonuses.

8. Kiloo_Jeppe

Hi everybody, so Frisbee Forever was submitted Friday after a long week of hard work. I couldn't be more happy with the project that we've submitted, but I also know that we will be able to continue the support with plenty of updates and extra features.

I'll be back with our kick-ass trailer after the Easter holiday.

Have a good one!

9. crex

crex Doctor of Game of the Week-ology

Oct 18, 2010
    Everywhere and Nowhere
    Sweeeeeet! Good luck! :)

10. saiyukialex

saiyukialex Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    Shanghai, China
    Will testers get a free code or something rewarded?

11. Kiloo_Jeppe

Yeah of course! After Easter I'll make a nice package for you all. Couldn't have done it without you.

12. icepulse

icepulse Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2008
    Multiplayer? Online Multiplayer?!? ASYNCHRONOUS ONLINE MULTIPLAYER?!?!?!?

*faints*

13. Kiloo_Jeppe

That's a great idea, haven't looked at multiplayer yet as we were unsure if the demand and interest was there. However, we've got a lot of interesting stuff planned for future updates.

14. icepulse

icepulse Well-Known Member

Aug 7, 2008
    Well, "Disc Drivin'" is very successful for this type of play, and it doesn't look anywhere near a beautiful as this title.

I love that app, despite the flat, single-plane track design.

15. Kiloo_Jeppe

You are right, Disc Drivin' is definitely a nice multiplayer title. However, Frisbee Forever's gameplay is quite different and we started production well before Disc Drivin' came out. Supporting multiplayer is however a way to proceed, if people are interested, when they try our game.

I agree, the single plane tracks does have several limitations, I hope you'll enjoy our open-world 3d environments as it gives a lot of level design possibilities and creates a better sense of speed.

16. BazookaTime

BazookaTime Well-Known Member

Is this going to have a release date or just be avaiable as soon as it is approved?

17. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    Can't wait 'til this is out! Insta-buy for me!

18. Kiloo_Jeppe

We have a release date, but it won't be announced until our trailer is released which is right after Easter. What I can let you know is to keep an eye out in the beginning of May ;) I'll of course post the trailer here, the second it's live.

And please do send any feedback or questions this way as well. I'm the Producer of Frisbee Forever, so I know every little part of the game and would be happy to clarify any details.

19. unbrokenchain33

unbrokenchain33 Well-Known Member

Feb 22, 2010
    I cant wait that long!

20. Kiloo_Jeppe

:) great - All good things comes to those who wait. Believe me I can't wait either!