Angry Birds - What am I missing?

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by dboeren, Oct 6, 2010.

1. iDRevolution

iDRevolution Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2010
    Canada
    I bought it back then when it was released it wasnt a hit for couple of months...
    and im bored of the game i have to pass again stages ive been playing year ago

2. mlkaufman

mlkaufman Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2009
    Chicago
    You are doing it again. Popular is a fairly objective term. Good and Bad are subjective. There is no meaningful objective definition of a "good game". If you doubt me, state the meaningful objective definition that you are using.

If you say: "Just because something is popular doesn't mean that I will consider it to be good" you are stating an obvious truth. If you say (as you have been) that "Just because something is 'popular' doesn't mean that it is also 'good', in any meaningful objective sense." you are making a semantic free statement. You might as well say "Just because something is 'popular' doesn't mean that it is also fizbah".

And just because you don't like her, it doesn't mean her music is bad. It just means that you don't like her. It just means that you consider it bad.

3. pixelchild

pixelchild Well-Known Member

Apr 24, 2009
    game with great support and lots of freebies! pity i find this hardly any fun.

trial and error physics is not for me.

cheers and more power to you if it's for you.