Angry Birds now on consoles!

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by skeletonlord, Sep 24, 2012.

1. skeletonlord

skeletonlord Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2012
    United Kingdom
    Just found out on Angry Birds Facebook page that Angry Birds Trillogy has arrived on Consoles (PS3, XBox, Nintendo 3DS etc), and the link took me to a YouTube video trailer. The gameplay looks really good, what do you think?

I think it's a buy in the shops game, not sure if its a download in the marketplace, can someone confirm?

Overall, what do you think about this decision? To go wider as a company?

2. pavarotti2007

pavarotti2007 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2010
    UK
    The original Angry Birds has been out on PS3 for ages. Only as download though.

3. skeletonlord

skeletonlord Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2012
    United Kingdom
    I did not actually know that until now, but this is probably a "updated" version of that original game.

I might possibly buy the PS3 version in the future, just to see what it's like. I'm a big fan of Rovio games, and am definately going to get Bad Piggies when that releases this week.

4. MicroByte

MicroByte Well-Known Member

I'd be interested in the 3DS version, but so far, people have complained about the price of these games since they are essentially equivalent to a full priced PS3/Xbox/3DS game.

5. pavarotti2007

pavarotti2007 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2010
    UK
    Can't remember for definate but I think it is a 'Playstation Mini' and I don't think it gets the updates like the iOS versions do. Would be good to see 'proper' versions released on disc in a compilation.

I like Rovio too and I'm looking forward to trying 'Bad Piggies' on Wednesday night!! :)