Universal Angel Sword (by DVide Arts Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany
    Went on sale down to a buck already?

2. Lickzy

Lickzy Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Oct 28, 2013
    Director of Sales
    Winnipeg, MB, Canada
    Yup and I scooped it up . Likely an opening week sale. Visually the game is appealing but I could see the rendering get choppy on a full sized iPad. Looks prestige on my iPhone 6

3. bf66

bf66 Member

Jul 17, 2015
    Well if there's anything to make you feel like you got kicked in the face its to see a game drop to a dollar in the first week two days after you paid $7. Wtf.

4. Xibalba

Xibalba Member

Jun 21, 2012
    The price drop does suck for those who bought it right away.

I scooped it up this morning. Played for 10-15 min. Visually the game is ok. The controls work well enough. I like the fact that it is free roam and there is little hand holding. The first few quests seem hilarious to me tho: you are an angel warrior summoned from the heavens by a wizard to...herd sheep and gather mushrooms? Lol.

Either way I am interested to see how it pans out. So far so good. The only red flag for me was the pop up offering 500 gold to rate the game. I get that the developer wants people to take the time to rate, but I feel tactics like that are kind of strong arming people and can unfairly sway folks. Oh well.

5. macatron

macatron Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2009
    Ok, cool. Easy enough. Thanks! :)

6. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    To the guy playing on the iPod I think the developers said in the game description the game Would not run on older devices. I honestly am pretty impressed so far I love the evil mermaids at the bottom of the lake lol the enemies are really awesome I have two issues though items don't seem to stack that's an easy fix the more worrisome issue is multiplayer is not working for me at all. Has ANYONE gotten it to work?

7. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Is there multiple classes or no?

8. Lickzy

Lickzy Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Oct 28, 2013
    Director of Sales
    Winnipeg, MB, Canada
    No one says you have to rate it high?

9. Shiatama_0

Shiatama_0 Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    That's why I don't buy premium games! You always get screwed.

10. Lickzy

Lickzy Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Oct 28, 2013
    Director of Sales
    Winnipeg, MB, Canada
    How are you using the Internet right now? I assume you created some network all on your own and some sort of device that allows you to connect to the World Wide Web?

I say this because you must live off the grid and are completely self sustaining.

Otherwise you'd live your life not buying groceries because you "get screwed " every time they went on sale. Or you'd "get screwed " every time the price of gasoline went down.

11. Kenan2000

Kenan2000 Well-Known Member

Nov 25, 2013
    Umm...then why have you bought your device in first place?It's premium too.
    Why are you wearing your clothes then if you bought them?They are premium too.

You get screwed only if you update to the latest iOS version,moron.

Regarding the game,I think that I'll buy it now that it's on sale,I just wanna know if there are different classes.

12. Lickzy

Lickzy Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Oct 28, 2013
    Director of Sales
    Winnipeg, MB, Canada
    Well said my friend.

As for classes, there are no defined ones at character creation, however there are skill trees.

Depending on how you wish to play your character you can focus on melee, ranged or magic... Or a combination of the 3.

So from what I can see, no there are not "classes" but you can build your Character to a certain spec. Hope that helps.

13. Shiatama_0

Shiatama_0 Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2012
    Oh yeah I forgot , the price of the device flip flops like it's one day 300 with contract and the other day it's 50... Every other everyday things like clothes , napkins whatever don't drop in price after a few weeks to 1/5 or go free. So it's normal do buy whatever because they don't loose value to free. Have you ever seen a console game got to free.

So I just get free games, put the interesting paid games on my wishlist and wait a few weeks until they go free.

I least I don't complain like other people if they bought the game on day one and then the price drops. I know and play by the rules lol

14. Amenbrother

Amenbrother Well-Known Member

Jun 24, 2011
    Thanks man!

15. hincy89

hincy89 Well-Known Member

May 15, 2011
    And by doing this you miss some of the best games transistor,xcom,banner saga, telltales additional episodes, almost all A* premium games will never go free. You are limiting yourself to mediocre gaming why?

16. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Please guys lets keep it game related and not argue free vs premium here. Now seriously has anyone gotten multiplayer to work? And also, anyone have any advice for the first boss in the cave of valor? I'm really stuck

17. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    Your comments are exactly why devs are torn on how to price their games or go free. I believe if I want something I should buy it. Free to play is ruining gaming. Energy timers? Let me pay to play, to pay more, to play more and have more fun! Or sit and wait for a timer! It simply has to stop. People should pay for a game. It takes a lot of time and effort and late nights and sweat to make a game.

No disrespect intended. You voiced your opinion so I voiced mine.

Game on!

Billy

18. 7lilwhitewolf7

7lilwhitewolf7 Well-Known Member

Feb 1, 2012
    Male
    Not hear on earth
    Georgia,Cleveland Ohio,Texas,New York
    Are you serious? There are others like you in our world of iOS VideoGaming?

Somebody help me! i'm scared

19. forchy1

forchy1 Member

Aug 20, 2015
    Bossy

20. jsrco

jsrco Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Oct 15, 2009
    Coordinator
    Seattle
    Ther are so many things wrong with this statment. But the first and most important: this isn't premium.