Universal Angel Sword (by DVide Arts Inc.)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Aug 26, 2015.

1. Mikiesque

Mikiesque Well-Known Member

Dec 7, 2013
    Not the only one. This looks well below average! Pass...

2. CoreyFox

CoreyFox Well-Known Member

Jul 4, 2015
    I watched the trailer.. Terrible Art.. This thing looks extremely cheesy, and being lactose intolerant - I'll pass on this one..

3. machine56

machine56 Well-Known Member

May 23, 2014
    sorry, but this game is .... meh

bought it, download it, played it. even try some of the iap's.

and then deleted it after 2 hour of playing.

why is this game is on top of this week list ??? i dont even..

4. Anonomation

Anonomation 👮 Spam Police 🚓

There could have been way more effort put into this considering how popular Earth and Legend got.

5. macatron

macatron Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2009
    Wow! This looks fantastic! I don't understand all of the hate. The sound effects in town are great, the living city is well implemented and the game looks very polished. I'll wait for a few more initial impressions, but I may just pull the trigger on this. :D

6. bf66

bf66 Member

Jul 17, 2015
    I've only played for a few minutes so far but looks good and seems like it will be fun.

7. dudeguypal

dudeguypal Member

Nov 2, 2012
    I agree that it sucks but the reason that it is first on the list is b/c the list is alphabetical

8. Nekku

Nekku Well-Known Member

May 31, 2013
    ^no, it's not.

9. Serenityinaz12

Serenityinaz12 Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2015
    No, I thought it looked awful and am shocked so many people are going crazy about it

10. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany
    #30 Vovin, Aug 27, 2015
    Last edited: Aug 27, 2015
    I was just judging from the pics and the first trailer, that game looked gorgeous then.

I mean, just check it out and compare it to the other video... iOS graphics seem better than Android.

11. Khelven

Khelven New Member

Sep 3, 2012
    Forgive me if I missed it somewhere but would this game be iPad 2 compatible?

12. Vovin

Vovin 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Nov 28, 2009
    Germany
    I've checked Appstore, AppShopper and their website, but the supported devices are not listed anywhere. Devs should really remember to put the supported iDevices into their Appstore description. Sorry, can't be of help here.

13. InJ0k3R

InJ0k3R Active Member

Aug 20, 2015
    bought it, played fo 30mins, then deleted... not worth the price and the time...

14. laiskumus

laiskumus Member

Dec 17, 2014
    I really like this one, if you know similar Sacred style Games that are supposedly better than this, I'd love to know. Otherwise I can't understand the hate. 5 stars from me. Played 2h last night, and seems very very good. This is going to be my next weekend, hopefully much more. ###

15. bf66

bf66 Member

Jul 17, 2015
    Yes I have it installed on iPhone 6 plus and my iPad. Only thing is that I haven't figured out if you can sync the same saved game on both. Doesn't look like it so far but I didn't spend too much time looking yet.

16. Repulsa

Repulsa Well-Known Member

Jul 3, 2015
    Can someone who bought this please tell the rest of us what the IAP are? I don't feel like I should be spending any more after I pay 6.99 and if the purchases don't affect gameplay ( you don't have to buy to advance) I may consider this at some point. Right now I'm still testing the waters and waiting to hear more.

17. laiskumus

laiskumus Member

Dec 17, 2014
    Sorry my photostitching skills are as terrible as the apps avaible for it. Here are some IAPs, you can find gems for free in game as well, although at least in the beginning they seem relatively rare. Mostly cosmetic stuff what you can buy though. For now at least.

18. laiskumus

laiskumus Member

Dec 17, 2014
    And here's the pic, the iPhone app for these forums seem to suck.

Attached Files:

19. Serenityinaz12

Serenityinaz12 Well-Known Member

Mar 27, 2015
    Ha!!! And this is AFTER the 6.99 price tag to start playing? What a joke

20. Alexythimia23

Alexythimia23 Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2012
    Yeah me too? Dont understand all the bashing comments....well to each his own, diffrent strokes and all that. Personally i never listen to the opinions on a game, as alot of the time its not the case. Im happy to read peoples opinions but it has never, and well never make me decide to not get a game. Too many times ive read negative posts only to really enjoy a game, so im with you on this one and defo gonna support the dev by buying!