Amy A.I

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by holdit, Oct 7, 2008.

1. holdit

holdit Member

Oct 7, 2008
    I found this new app very interesting and it deserves attention. I do not understand the science behind it or what i means bt i think this could be the turning point for A.I. Leave what you think!

2. mek

mek Well-Known Member

ah the A.l.i.c.e project

maybe it will get more exposure by the 10 million strong iphone market

3. dudehuge

dudehuge Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2008
    Mr. Dev stop promoting your own apps like an unsuspecting forum user :)

4. ReformatPlanet

ReformatPlanet Well-Known Member

Jul 30, 2008
    Film Producer
    NJ/NY
    Haha, dudehuge is always quick to call them out.

I would think that the open nature of this forum would make that kind of behavior unnecessary. It's much more refreshing to see a developer address us directly then for them to pose as a "regular guy". You can see how well it's worked out for games like Blue Skies and Trace(and thats not even out yet!).

5. holdit

holdit Member

Oct 7, 2008
    well your wrong I'm a kid... If I was andefeloper I would just say that I was one if I was but I'm serious I think this app is neat

6. #6 mrbass, Oct 11, 2008
    Last edited: Oct 11, 2008
    Back in 1983 in sunny California this guy came to our school in a double decker red bus with like 15 or so computers on the bus. We all got to spend about 30 mins or so talking (typing) to the computer and it responded back with questions we asked it. We were blown away and amazed, or at least I was. Fast forward 25 years to 2008. Impressive then....not now. If you want it for nostalgia then go for it.