Universal Amigo Pancho - (by Yury Koshechkin)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Sanuku, Sep 25, 2013.

1. dclose

dclose Well-Known Member

Nov 20, 2011
    Yeah, I get what you mean and I wonder about that too. It's a very polished (but short) game that should appeal to the casual "Cut The Rope" type crowd. On the other hand, it's based on a flash game that you can still find and play online. How many who have already played it there are going to buy it for the iPhone/iPad too? Yet it meshes so well with the tablet physics environment that it feels completely natural here, like it was made for playing on tablets. Because of that, I hope the developer does well with it. I'd love to see more and/or sequels!

2. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    I supported the dev and bought it but it's one of several that I still haven't had time to play yet.

3. saosijs

saosijs Well-Known Member

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    Nicely implemented game, but rather easy and as physics-based puzzlers go, there is basically only one solution to the levels, so it is not so challenging. There is some limited replayability (optimizing your execution time for GC leaderboard rank). For kids it can be real fun :D

4. toxiccheese

toxiccheese Well-Known Member

Mar 21, 2010
    Cool game. Really enjoyed playing it. The game seems short mainly because it is so so so easy. Never found it frustrating or difficult.

5. slamraman

slamraman Well-Known Member
    Patreon Gold

Aug 27, 2011
    I just finished Texas and expected the further levels to open but do I really have to grind to open the next level? Apart from that it is a great game but needs a bit rebalancing with coins. Anyhow great game slightly marred - unless I've missed something.

6. Snooptalian

Snooptalian Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2009
    Siberia should have unlocked after finishing the Texas levels. After you finished the last Texas level did you click next or go back to the menu? If you went back there's a glitch that leaves the next area locked.

7. slamraman

Patreon Gold

Aug 27, 2011
    Top man - must have gone back to the menu. Just clicked forward and I'm in Siberia. Many thanks.

8. Yury Cat

Yury Cat Well-Known Member

Jul 11, 2013
    CEO
    Amigo Pancho developer's Reply

Thanks Guys for all positive feedback to our game "Amigo Pancho"!
    We really appreciate it!

As for a glitch that leaves the next area locked if you go back to menu (instead of clicking next) - it's in our bug list and we'll fix it in the nearest update.
    Thanks for noticing it!

And be ready for new countries and new levels...they coming SOON!

Cheers,
    Qaibo Games

9. Andre

Andre Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2012
    Have bought it! Game is fun, but not great enough. Wait for new update!

10. #30 Connector, Oct 1, 2013
    Last edited: Oct 12, 2013
    Cool, thanks. Looking forward to the update!

11. Cynuyt

Cynuyt Well-Known Member

Look great and fun.

12. saosijs

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    @slamraman, we have a nice Game Center competition going on! Pancho can be proud of us :D

13. This a cool cute puzzle game, worth a look.

14. DonnyDJ76

DonnyDJ76 Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Male
    Teacher
    Hackensack, NJ
    This is a super game that's not frustrating. I finished it earlier tonight. #5 On the leaderboards in Siberia and #36 total score. Amigo Pancho is a steal!

15. slamraman

Patreon Gold

Aug 27, 2011
    Is that you? Every time I get to the top and then have a good night's sleep I'm down to number 2 by the morning. Your score on Texas is absolutely phenomenal. I'm still going to try and get it though. Proper well done.

16. saosijs

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    Thanks! Yeah, the same happened to me too, it's nice to find this kind of challenge in the morning :)
    But it hasn't happen since saturday so I start to feel a bit safer now :cool:
    By the way, is your absolute high score (any level) 971 too? There could be device differences of course that possibly explain score differences. I have 8 of these 971 on Texas

17. slamraman

Patreon Gold

Aug 27, 2011
    Wow - I've only got one 971, a few 970s and more 969s. I topped you on Tibet last night but you'd overtaken me by the morning. Proper well done, sir.

18. saosijs

Mar 24, 2012
    Brazil
    Nice, I see you found some more points! Keep it up! I predict that Andy C83 will get to battle again too :D

19. slamraman

Patreon Gold

Aug 27, 2011
    I reckon I'll be usurped pretty damn soon. Actually trying for a few 971s but finding them very hard to come by.

20. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    Another great free game. Certainly worth the download. I find the gameplay very innovative and original. Fun graphics too.