am i the baddie?

Distant Pixel, LLC
Fetch some friends for fun, fast, multiplayer action. One of you is the baddie. Everybody else must catch them, before i…
Free
Buy Now
Media
Details
Fetch some friends for fun, fast, multiplayer action. One of you is the baddie. Everybody else must catch them, before it's too late! am i the baddie? is a fun, fast, online multiplayer game. It's best with 3-5 players. It's been described as a cross between Pac-Man and Among Us. It's deliberately family-friendly, suitable for all ages, and fun for everybody from kids to grown-ups. A game lasts about a minute. Each game, a randomly-selected player is the baddie. The baddie needs to pick up the clues left scattered around the town. The baddie is invisible... most of the time. But each time they pick up one of these clues, they are revealed momentarily to everybody. Everybody else has to catch the baddie, before all the clues are gone... if they can. It's a lot of fun to coordinate moves to corner the baddie, while the baddie does their best to sneak out of every situation. There are four themes: grassy, night-time, desert, and snow. There are three maps. And a virtually infinite number of layouts. We especially love the night-time, with glowing windows and working chimneys in the cozy town. The game is completely free, with no ads, tracking, or purchases. Please enjoy!
Information
Seller:Distant Pixel, LLC
Genre:Action
Release:Oct 05, 2021
Updated:Nov 21, 2021
Version:0.0.6
Size:8.9 MB
TouchArcade Rating:Unrated
User Rating:Unrated
Your Rating:unrated
Compatibility:HD Universal