Universal Alto's Adventure (by Snowman)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by sink_or_swim, Feb 19, 2015.

1. VirtualBoyFreak

VirtualBoyFreak Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Apr 26, 2011
    Spain
    Yeap, that's the thing. You have to fly very close to the ground.

2. ShinHadoukin

ShinHadoukin Well-Known Member

Feb 20, 2015
    The new update erased my saved game! I have deleted & refownloaded a few times but now I don't have my game!!!! Can this be fixed?

3. RockyRoooster

RockyRoooster Active Member

Oct 12, 2015
    Independent developer
    LA
    Each frame is a picture, quiet and warm, I feel really comfortable playing this game. Compare with the delicate graphics, the fun is just so so.

4. altosadventure

altosadventure Well-Known Member

5. judgmentalnerd

judgmentalnerd New Member

Dec 25, 2015
    I'm not sure if this has already been said, but did anybody else get a feeling like you've played this all before? *cough*SKI SAFARI*cough* I still think that this game (ALTO'S ADVENTURE) is great, but it feels familiar; and a little too familiar, if you know what I mean.

6. bambambam

bambambam Well-Known Member

Sep 29, 2010
    Bought this for the Apple TV and got to level 61 in around 2 weeks. Just wanted to say great game. I played it 50/50 on my apple tv and then ended up downloading it on my iphone as well.

Max coin magnet and then max the wingsuit... that seems to be the way to go. The feather and llama horn were pretty useless. Well, actually, the llama horn is useful for ONE goal in the entire game. Level 59....You have to catch 3 llama in one wingsuit flight without touching the ground. I got that goal with the help of the llama horn.

7. IsThisReallyNecessary

Jan 22, 2016
    Thought I'd share my high score

Just got this tonight:

image.png

If anyone has any questions or would like tips, I'm happy to help. Maya FTW

8. Infinity89

Infinity89 Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2013
    Guys any idea how to do 2 triple backflips in one run? I have been stuck on this one from the start.

9. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    Remeber its one run, not 2 tricks back to back, so a good long run gives you plenty of opportunity. The best places to do the triples are on those super steep slopes. Sometimes you will get lucky and have a ice patch at the top which throws you way out there. Also, sometimes you can grind bunting that ends right at the top and the extra height gives you room. Keep your speed up doing lots of tricks so when you get to the right spot you are jumping way out there. This one took a while if I remember.

10. IsThisReallyNecessary

Jan 22, 2016
    Play as Maya and wait till you get to a ramp at the edge of a cliff. That's it.

11. MetaGonzo

MetaGonzo Well-Known Member

May 7, 2009
    Microscopic moan here, but.... Wouldn't it be nice if on the score screen you could tap anywhere to restart your run rather than having to tap in the bottom right hand corner specifically?

My jumping thumb is poised in the top right of the screen, eager for the next run and then I have to waste 0.17 of a second moving to that pesky button. it's things like this that make me question the need to get up in the morning.

12. Infinity89

Apr 8, 2013
    You are the best buddy. Was able to do it in the first run with her. Can't believe I never tried her before.

13. buddytheelf8

buddytheelf8 New Member

Mar 1, 2016
    How do you hover over a rock? Really struggling with this one. I've activated the blue feather but I just jump over the rocks.

14. Infinity89

Apr 8, 2013
    When you get the blue feather and a rock approaches you just keep going and don't jump. You'll get the objective cleared.
    Anyone know how to get 7500 trick points? I really can't get them.

15. scott997

scott997 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    To get 7500 points you need to link tricks to get a large multiplier effect. You can do this by grinding, flipping, then flying to the next place you can grind. Throw in some loop-de-loops. Repeat and keep trying. If you have not increased the wingsuit timer, do that. Also use Maya until you can get to Tupa. Maya flips the fastest.

You can do it!

16. Infinity89

Apr 8, 2013
    Thanks finally did it. When I checked my status was surprised to see I have done 15000 combo points don't know when though.

17. Infinity89

Apr 8, 2013
    #797 Infinity89, Mar 9, 2016
    Last edited: Mar 10, 2016
    What does proximity flip means? I can't understand it.

18. altosadventure

A proximity backflip is when you flip with your head close to the snow ;)

19. altosadventure

We're having a little Spring Sale – Alto's Adventure is 66% off, for a limited time only!

Get it on the App Store here.

[​IMG]

20. JohnnyClash

JohnnyClash Well-Known Member

Mar 11, 2016
    #800 JohnnyClash, May 1, 2016
    Last edited: May 1, 2016
    This game uses iCloud saving, and I want to reset my save file back to the beginning.. The game is not listed in my list of iCloud save stuff... Deleting and reinstalling does not seem to give an option for restart, and there is not an option in the game settings.. Am I overlooking something?

Edited.. Whoops.. I found it.. my bad..