Universal ALTER: Between Two Worlds (by Crescent Moon Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Makara Nou, May 27, 2020.

Tags:
  1. ste86uk

ste86uk Well-Known Member

May 9, 2012
    I’m up to 8.2 been taking it slow as I know it’s nearly over. In fact I thought it only had 7 chapters?

I’ll be sad when it’s over, hopefully they add more in the future it’s been a good puzzle game.

ROGER-NL likes this.
  2. AlterBetweenTwoWorlds

Jun 4, 2020
    Hey everyone. Happy you're enjoying the game :)
    We would highly appreciate it if you could leave a review on the store! It would mean a lot to us!
    Thank you!!

Makara Nou likes this.
  3. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    Ah I thought I did one already but it appears not. I’ll put one up on my U.K. store especially to combat the moron claiming the controls are really bad making him die a lot. He must have gigantic sausage fingers as I’ve found them very good even on my iPhone X.

Also can I ask are there any plans to expand the game in future with new content purchasable or feee updates or is it a complete experience? Only asking so I know if I should keep it around in my device or not.

4. AlterBetweenTwoWorlds

Jun 4, 2020
    Love the sausage fingers haha :)
    Thanks again. Creating new content will depend on the success of the game to be honest. We have lots of ideas for new puzzles. If things go well we might add new free chapters but we really can't promise anything at the moment.

ste86uk likes this.
  5. ste86uk

May 9, 2012
    @AlterBetweenTwoWorlds Sadly I had to leave sausage fingers or insulting the guy out of my review or Apple probably wouldn’t publish the review. But I commented on his comment on the controls anyway.

That’s completely understandable, I do hope it is successful for you it certainly is good enough to be. Let’s just hope everyone finds the game. It doesn’t have to be free either I’ve paid for new content in games before and seems to be becoming a little more common lately. I think only f2p games that rely on whales can afford unlimited free updates for life.

6. AlterBetweenTwoWorlds

Jun 4, 2020
    Much love!

ste86uk likes this.