Already over the RAGE and INFINITY SWORD hype.

Discussion in 'General Game Discussion and Questions' started by weehoo, Nov 27, 2010.

1. Stirolak26

Stirolak26 Well-Known Member

Sep 19, 2010
    Falcon never even made a resident evil for the psp or cancelled it they are that lazy with portable systems. Why would they port the full re4 to the iPad or iPhone when they think enough guillibles will buy an episode version as long as it plays and looks alright?

2. david_T

david_T Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2010
    PR & Marketing
    CA
    in my opinion, iOS game should be more creative and casual, but these titles are really visually stunning...don't know why i need them on my touch4 while i also have xbox360 and PS3

3. Axidrain

Axidrain Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2010
    Because now u can :)

4. gen1521

gen1521 Well-Known Member

Jun 7, 2010
    internet stalking
    Tokyo, Japan
    Me too. If a game with a killer graphics come out I'm like, "UHHHHHHHHHHHHH" then after some gameplay I'm like "WEKKKKKKKKKEKEKEKEK.."

5. madmud101

madmud101 Well-Known Member

Dec 30, 2009
    Take a look at Epic Citadel again, and your lust for Infinity Blade will return.

6. diffusion8r

diffusion8r Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2008
    Termina
    ...sigh, the IGN quote was just an example.0

Some people here...I do not remember the word, but are trying to be different, stand out from the crowd etc. Because Infinity Blade looks like it could be great, some are trying to assert their opinion as fact - that the game is terrible even without playing it.

And I assume none of you own PS3s etc because if you did you'd ahve no time to hype iPod games with Mass Effect 2, Portal 2, Killzone 3, LBP 2 and all the flurry of games that have came out/are coming out since Nov-Dec.

7. Axidrain

Axidrain Well-Known Member

Nov 6, 2010
    Then u assumed wrong :3 its one thing to play console games but this, its a ps3 grade graphics on a phone. U seem to forget that the hype is around the graphics. People started talking about the content only after they said the game won't be free roam and wanted it cuz the epic citadel demo had that.

8. Teknikal

Teknikal Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2010
    Male
    Belfast N Ireland
    I like rage but I really don't think the graphics are anything to special and I never bought into any hype beforehand (maybe that's why I like it) I do agree the file size is pretty huge for what it is but for the price it's a quite enjoyable game with plenty of polish (I do prefer Doom Resurrection though just for the sake of content).

As for the upcoming Infinity blade etc I'm not buying into hype there either they can have the prettiest graphics in the world but if there isn't a decent fun game underneath I'll skip them.

I think the new engines in general look very promising for the future though.

9. diffusion8r

Dec 21, 2008
    Termina
    You are saying IB has PS3 graphics?

You don't have a PS3 then.

10. zman2100

zman2100 Well-Known Member

Jul 7, 2010
    Male
    Investment Consultant
    Jacksonville, FL
    Or you own an XBox 360 and you've already beaten Mass Effect 2 multiple times so it's old news :D

11. diffusion8r

Dec 21, 2008
    Termina
    Meh :p :)

12. squarezero

squarezero Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver

Dec 10, 2008
    Male
    Chief Strategy Officer
    Salem, Massachusetts, USA
    Shadow Complex, which was also developed by Chair and Epic, released at 1200 MSP -- $15.00. Don't know if that qualifies in your book as "complete gaming experience" (whatever that means), but clearly there's a precedent for a complex Unreal powered title at the higher end of App Store pricing.

Won't disagree with that one.

13. Ipadboy

Ipadboy Well-Known Member

May 19, 2010
    Behind your mother
    I know right! Who needs all these graphics on your itouch when you got a nice playstation3 or xbox360 portable in your pocket? I know i do! But its ashame they dont have wifi for their online gameplay :(

14. Foozelz

Foozelz Well-Known Member

There is already a squeal to Infinity Blade?

15. Pacificsun0481

Pacificsun0481 Well-Known Member

Jul 10, 2010
    Sacramento, CA
    Huh?

16. Ipadboy

Ipadboy Well-Known Member

May 19, 2010
    Behind your mother
    Gears of Wars is playable on the iphone, and you never know what Rage 2 will be like.