Universal Alphaputt (by Sennep)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by metalcasket, Nov 7, 2018.

1. Sennep

Sennep Member

Feb 28, 2012
    London
    Thank you for flagging this! We are currently investigating why this happens on some iPhone XS Max and will fix asap...

2. Sennep

Sennep Member

Feb 28, 2012
    London

Thank you for the feedback! We always appreciate feedback good or bad. Hopefully we'll be able to address some of your concerns with the next updates.

3. DeathProofNinjaX

DeathProofNinjaX Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2018
    Male
    Thank You...eagerly waiting for fix as sometimes its not easy to play these type of games on iPad

4. TicTac

TicTac Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2011
    Definitely feel like this game deserves some major replayability, it’s so gorgeous! Your suggestion of a score system is great, I would add different challenges as well to earn coins to buy skins of the golf ball/course etc. Im thinking of a classic 3-challenges system like in Minigolf 2 and many iOS games. Perhaps have weather elements like rain or wind and high scores for each as well.

5. psj3809

psj3809 Moderator

Jan 13, 2011
    England
    Love the zoomed in feature with the new update. Thanks Mr Dev

6. DeathProofNinjaX

DeathProofNinjaX Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2018
    Male
    Works great on XS Max after the update..no lags at all..thanks for quick fix dev

7. TicTac

TicTac Well-Known Member

Sep 7, 2011
    #27 TicTac, Dec 3, 2018
    Last edited: Dec 3, 2018
    @Sennep Can you add a replay button to the top left corner? I’m trying to get hole in ones and it’s tiring to have to click top right menu-> restart level-> are you sure? every single time. Thanks.

Edit: also I feel like the “stats” could be displayed more prominently instead of having it hidden in options. The ultimate goal of the game imo is to score a hole in one for all letters, maybe you can move the stats into the main menu? Just my 2 cents.