Universal Alpha Omega (by BorderLeap)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by PeteOzzy, Mar 11, 2015.

1. pluto6

pluto6 Well-Known Member

Jun 21, 2009
    Military
    I would still love to see the overall map scrolling more smoothly, but that is nitpicking.

Still having a lot of fun with it.

For information purposes - going to Pi is an IAP at $2.99 - what does that include? Anyone get it?

2. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    I haven't seen that option and I've already played past Pi. I remember noticing an extra line on the map after reaching Pi and being puzzled by it. It must be an option to skip ahead to the harder levels and unlock them early.

3. borderLeap

borderLeap Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Aug 9, 2012
    Founder & Game Creator @ BorderLeap
    #63 borderLeap, Mar 18, 2015
    Last edited: Mar 18, 2015
    Very glad to hear. How has the update been functioning for everyone else? Ironically, this update's gotten off to a start with a few lower ratings in the App Store than the previous version and I'm wondering why that might be... Anyhow, if you're enjoying it and this version is working better for you, if you feel so compelled to leave an updated review in the App Store that'd be appreciated greatly ;) Thanks all!

Yep! The "Bridge to Pi" is simply that - an option to skip ahead in the game.

4. cloudpuff

cloudpuff Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    lazy layabout
    uk
    It might take a little while for update to come through or probably it's just that many people forget to go back and update review after an update, it's surprising how many people don't realise that the ratings sort of reset after an update. The update is installing now, thank you for listening and implementing our suggestions.

5. borderLeap

Patreon Silver

Aug 9, 2012
    Good points... Hope the update works well for you - and thanks for your help!

6. pka4916

pka4916 Well-Known Member

Jun 6, 2009
    Male
    Wisconsin
    Update works great.
    Glad you can zoom out all the way, and still use the tiles.
    makes it a lot easier to play for bigger words.

7. borderLeap

Patreon Silver

Aug 9, 2012
    Nice :) thanks!

8. Codex

Codex New Member

Jan 25, 2013
    I'm loving the game! I like the ability to work on the puzzle with the full zoom, and am looking forward to iCloud syncing so I can play on my iPhone without having to start over.

Is it possible to add an 'undo move' option? Sometimes I'm almost at the end of a large puzzle, and then make a careless move and end up having to start all over again.

9. coolpepper43

coolpepper43 👮 Spam Police 🚓

Aug 31, 2012
    On the toilet
    Please to this!!!! Having an undo button that is not hidden in a menu but on the top of the screen would be fantastic!

10. borderLeap

Patreon Silver

Aug 9, 2012
    So, I have some exciting news:

THE UNDO BUTTON IS COMING.....

:D

11. borderLeap

Patreon Silver

Aug 9, 2012
    Big update coming tomorrow night with new "Summertime" levels, new music and a few other surprises!

12. dukat111

dukat111 Well-Known Member

Mar 23, 2010
    Any update on whether we'll get cloud save so we can go between multiple devices?