iPad All Namco games now $5.99

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by crunc, Nov 17, 2008.

1. crunc

crunc Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2008
    #1 crunc, Nov 17, 2008
    Last edited: Nov 17, 2008
    I just noticed that all of Namco's games are now $5.99. PAC-Man, Ms Pac-Man, Pole Position Remix and Star Trigon. The only one I have is Ms Pac-Man and I'm one who thinks it is worth that price. Also, according to their website there is a lite version of Star Trigon, but it wasn't actually in the store. I'm intrigued by the game, but wanted a demo and it looks like we'll get one.

Edit: also the AppStore links on their web page seem to work in Mobile Safari. They don't work in the new games listing here and elsewhere, so maybe Arn should take note?

2. pablo19

pablo19 Well-Known Member

Oct 26, 2008
    too bad

Thanks for the update. But I don't like any of theirs games, their reviews are pretty bad too. ;)

3. rootbeersoup

rootbeersoup Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2008
    New Orleans, LA
    Pole Position is the only one I enjoyed playing so far

4. nickels

nickels Well-Known Member

Oct 15, 2008
    Web Developer / Designer
    PA, USA
    Still $6 too much ;)

5. crunc

crunc Well-Known Member

Aug 11, 2008
    Keep in mind, with regard to the review scores that 99% of those reviews came before the change to requiring purchase before reviewing and almost none have anything to do with the quality of the game. The only one I can comment on is Ms Pac-Man and I think it's a very good implementation of the game and I love having it to play on the go. For me it was worth it.

6. CloneWars

CloneWars Well-Known Member

Sep 22, 2008
    Bank Robber
    Atlantic Ocean
    Yeaaa, me too. its a great game!