Universal Aliens Drive Me Crazy - (By Rebel Twins)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Chaos_u, May 7, 2014.

1. syntheticvoid

syntheticvoid Well-Known Member

Jun 20, 2010
    Musician & factory worker.
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Alrighty... Thanks...

Am I doing it right? Is it combos? Or something else?

2. sink_or_swim

sink_or_swim Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Germany
    You have to kill 10 enemies in a row, that's not a big deal and you should have unlocked the achievement if you played the game a bit. Maybe you got it offline?!

3. worldcitizen1919

worldcitizen1919 Well-Known Member

Jun 27, 2012
    Very fun and enjoyable. Got to District 49 so far not sure how many to go but really like the police car.

Some new armour in an update as well as new cars and buildings. Been playing this for hours.

4. senorian

senorian Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2009
    Just curious but how do u replay older Districts or can you? I'm only on 4 but I want to be able to pick a passed District to start from.

5. rebel twins

rebel twins Well-Known Member

Jul 16, 2012

Thanks for the problem report. I've already investigated it. It seems that the "Smash Maniac" achievement was missing. The "Knocked Out" should work but let me know if anyone has the same problem. Even if you've been offline it should be saved and visible after next play (if you are already logged in).

I'm preparing an update to fix that issue, it will be available soon.

You can replay previous levels but only after you erase all data, so without your upgrades.

6. senorian

Feb 4, 2009
    You can replay previous levels but only after you erase all data, so without your upgrades.[/QUOTE]

Any chance you will be fixing that?

7. syntheticvoid

Jun 20, 2010
    a[V-O-I-D]
    You mean changing? As nothing in that regard is 'broke'.

They'd also have to scrap the leaderboards as everyone could get all upgrades then go back to district 1 and just blow everyone's scores out of the water. The leaderboards are already put together perfectly with the upgrades and items, especially without IAP or multiple revives...

8. redranch91

redranch91 Well-Known Member

Mar 3, 2014
    Agreed it's not a bug but I don't fancy this system.Would be cool to swipe through worlds and not have to keep restarting from wherever you left off.Not that it is much of a problem for me but I thought it would be nicer that way.

While we're on the subject of bugs,am I the only one who is experiencing occassional bugs where the door to the rooftop during the alien base level shuts before you can enter even though you just retrieved the key.I would have to quit the level and restart.

Also wouldn't mind a replay button if possible.

I'm at Level 83 now.Where are the rest of you at?Is there a finishing line?

9. senorian

Feb 4, 2009

No no. It's more about being able to see how far I can get on however many lives I have. Or if I completed a level but I didn't rescue everyone. I would like to replay that level again.

10. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    I see your point, a hardcore mode without any upgrades would be a lot of fun

11. JCho133

JCho133 Well-Known Member

Jul 27, 2012
    Is there an endless mode?

12. sink_or_swim

sink_or_swim Well-Known Member

Feb 4, 2012
    Germany
    actually the whole game is endless

13. JCho133

Jul 27, 2012
    Ohhh u thought it went to 99. Sweet!

Would be cool to see a "start from one and go as far as possible in one run" mode

14. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    Yeah, I agree. That would be a great addition, with its own leaderboard ;)

15. GiHubb

GiHubb Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Apr 27, 2010
    CEO
    It's a nice game overall but actually the grinding drives me crazy. The speed you earn coins should be tripled, it's just too slow in my opinion and feels as if the game is primed to go free to play soon.

16. syntheticvoid

Jun 20, 2010
    a[V-O-I-D]
    Stick with the 9's. Die at the end, run em again...

And revives can totally be worth it-almost an investment, especially after you've got a decent car. They can also help you get to each areas 9th district a bit quicker so you can cash in again.

But once you've upgraded everything, you'll have an over abundance of currency. Right now I've got 25k, and I know others have got to have way larger banks...

17. JCho133

Jul 27, 2012
    #117 JCho133, May 13, 2014
    Last edited: May 14, 2014
    They said they're working on a cool update, I guess we'll see what that entails soon.

Perhaps a cash sink :D

18. witedahlia

witedahlia Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2012

19. senorian

Feb 4, 2009
    Hey guys i'm looking for suggestions on best weapon and car. i purchased the 2nd car which was a huge letdown. It was quick but so many times i'd get stuck on my destruction and the metal dinosaur would eat me. I had to switch back to the first car. I also have a shotgun upgraded like 3x. I want to know if the Machine Gun or Ray Gun or another gun is better. Also, I'm at level 18 and know there's a secret car at District 20. Should I buy the offroad truck for 10,000 coins or wait for the secret car.

Thanks guys

20. rIcHrAnDoM

rIcHrAnDoM Well-Known Member
    Patreon Silver

Nov 17, 2008
    Steelworker/Welder
    Indiana, USA
    You know I love this game. I'm honestly loving Daddy Was a Thief even more, ATM :D