Universal Alien Star Menace (By The Animal Farm Creations)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Boardumb, Mar 19, 2015.

1. bdsowers

bdsowers Well-Known Member

Jul 2, 2011
    Software Engineer
    Cary, NC
    The very first level has some restricted controls where you can only move specific units to specific locations as part of the tutorial.

There should be a gray arrow above the unit you're supposed to move & where you're supposed to move him.

The controls are simple taps. Tap on a character to select it. If a character is selected, tap on a tile to move the character or an enemy to attack with the character.

If your tapping is imprecise (ie: you slide your finger around a lot when you tap down), it might throw things off.

Let me know if you're still having troubles...

2. MetaGonzo

MetaGonzo Well-Known Member

May 7, 2009
    Yep; Fat Finger Syndrome strikes again. F.F.S.; one of the greatest scourges of our time.

Thanks for the help. Great game. #

3. bdsowers

Jul 2, 2011
    Software Engineer
    Cary, NC
    The update is now live! Includes a ton of new features + IAP to turn off ads for those that requested it. Enjoy, and let me know what you think.

4. Silentxtrident

Silentxtrident New Member

May 18, 2015
    20th unit

What's with the 20 th unit I want that unit now plz tell me how to get it or when will I be able to get it.

5. bdsowers

Jul 2, 2011
    Software Engineer
    Cary, NC
    All the units in the last row are unlocked through The Gauntlet. Last unit should be unlocked via clearing Floor 9.

It's super hard, but it's do-able. Afraid there are no shortcuts.

6. Poo

Poo Well-Known Member

Jul 29, 2013
    I just found this yesterday it's fantastic!

7. bdsowers

Jul 2, 2011
    Software Engineer
    Cary, NC
    Much appreciated! The game still has a pretty healthy download rate for how long it's been out - still getting ~200 downloads / week. Not huge by mobile standards, but for a one-man game that's been out over a year now, I'm super pleased with its reception.

8. Bootsy

Bootsy Well-Known Member

Jan 26, 2015
    I just rediscovered this game and it's as awesome as I remember. Why was it pulled from the App Store and why are the IAP gone?

9. bdsowers

Jul 2, 2011
    Software Engineer
    Cary, NC
    It should be back in the app store today. Bit of a licensing issue, had to resolve it with Apple. Sorry about that :(