Universal Alien Adventurer (by Iversoft Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by AlienAdventurer, Nov 23, 2016.

1. ydkjs1980

ydkjs1980 Member

Nov 15, 2016
    I love the game. Seems pretty solid so far. However , are there any plans for a cloud save so that we can play on multiple devices? And are there any plans for a leaderboard? Weekly events would be pretty cool too but I'm probably pushing it. Good job overall though. Looking forward to future updates!

2. AlienAdventurer

Nov 23, 2016
    Thank you so much! Yes the leaderboard is being implemented come the next update! Our development team is going to sit down together tomorrow and discuss all possible changes we can implement, referencing the feedback from people like yourself! I can't answer right now if the cloud save is a possibility but I will be able to answer that tomorrow!

We're glad you're enjoying the game!

3. Pyapiopi

Pyapiopi Well-Known Member

Sep 13, 2014
    Each area is exponentially harder to level than the last.

Honestly the best idea is to leave it at 0% until that hero's supply income matches the requirement for the island. That way you can put it at 100% and unlock it instantly.

4. ydkjs1980

ydkjs1980 Member

Nov 15, 2016
    There is a number applied to each territory that must be met (earned) by that territories race in order to unlock it.

5. Pyapiopi

Sep 13, 2014
    Hmm just ran into a glitch. I started a run and am making money in the Quadragillionton, but my warp never opened so can't get more relics. Not sure what may be causing this.

6. AlienAdventurer

Nov 23, 2016
    Ill take a look at it. Maybe you haven't earned enough to open it!

7. Pyapiopi

Sep 13, 2014
    Does the requirement to open it go up over time? I haven't had a issue with it not opening ever. Generally it opens the instant I buy the first alien and his overlord. I have now been idled for three days, basically to a point in money that it takes forever to go up.

8. AlienAdventurer

Nov 23, 2016
    Yes it does but not to the extent you're experiencing it! We've reviewed our code and are currently bug fixing. Should be resolved soon :)

9. AlienAdventurer

Nov 23, 2016
    Updates been pushed:

- Leaderboard has been added!
    - Fixed issues whilst farming relics at larger number demographics.
    - Simple bug fixes

10. AlienAdventurer

Nov 23, 2016

Gameplay scaling issue resolved.

11. Maverik

Maverik Well-Known Member

Jan 18, 2013
    Updated, but seems to have now broken scaling for me. I can mine for over 24h with Facebook and ad bonus without any new relics. Aliens maxed out from normal and relic purchase, and all upgrades bought. http://imgur.com/a/gqJmr

12. AlienAdventurer

Nov 23, 2016
    We're checking this right now. You may just need to allow your workers to earn more supplies. Will have an answer for you in the next hour or so though :)

13. AlienAdventurer

Nov 23, 2016
    In the new update we're making it so that the relics screen will display how many more supplies you need to get before you can start earning more relics. When it pushes, let me know what happens with your game!

14. justsH1fty

justsH1fty New Member

Dec 1, 2016
    Love the game.

When is the android version coming out?

15. AlienAdventurer

Nov 23, 2016
    Actually, tomorrow! We're having a full release come the morning!

16. AlienAdventurer

Nov 23, 2016
    Update now live!

17. Pyapiopi

Sep 13, 2014
    Well got the new update and thankfully you increased the amount gained. I require 33 duoquadraquintillion and prior to this update I gain a fraction of that weekly. But now I'll have what I need in 17 hours.

18. Pyapiopi

Sep 13, 2014
    Sorry for double post but wanted to push it back up.

A new issue now is I can reach the new requirement for relics but the earned relics are a fraction of my total relics. I have 43unvigintillion relics. If I warp I will gain 6 sexdecillion. and that number is very slowly rising (was 5.8 sexdecillion about 3 hours ago).

19. AlienAdventurer

Nov 23, 2016

The scaling is based off of going REALLY REALLY FAST, and mellowing out, then progressing at an incremental rate in the end!

Are you still having this issue?