Albums

Discussion in 'iOS Apps' started by zvnthynn, Mar 2, 2009.

1. zvnthynn

zvnthynn Well-Known Member

Mar 1, 2009
    i'm looking for an app that will allow me to arrange my pictures (either from camera roll or photo library) into albums.

i have ephotochest installed which kind of serves the purpose but maybe there's something better? has anyone tried "album" or "photo albums"?

2. iGewappnet

iGewappnet Well-Known Member

Nov 17, 2008
    Mainz, Germany
    I use ReaddleDocs for this purpose. This app allows you to copy pictures from the camera roll to the folders within the program. Another nice feature is the function to send the pictures in full resolution via email.

3. zvnthynn

Mar 1, 2009
    thanks for the reply! i actually went ahead and bought albums and it's not what i expected. it has the frills -- allowed me to make picture albums / scrapbooks with borders and stencils and stuff -- but i feel it's not as easy to use. if i want to add a picture to an album, i first need to add an album page then add the picture. :( this also means the pictures are cropped / resized to the size of the album page.

it also enabled me to email multiple photos but the feature doesn't work with gmail (i had to use my webhost email).

4. iGewappnet

Nov 17, 2008
    Mainz, Germany
    No problems with ReaddleDocs. You get the full picture without any restrictions.

5. zvnthynn

Mar 1, 2009
    i would love to try ReaddleDocs but i think the price is a bit too high specially since my main goal is really to just arrange my photos (and i already kinda wasted $3 on albums). :(

anyone have tried Mobile Studio? it's a file viewer and the latest update now allows access to photos folder. and the price is also kinda reasonable.

6. iGewappnet

Nov 17, 2008
    Mainz, Germany
    Actually I have MobileStudio, but deleted it when I bought ReaddleDocs. I re-installed it now and yes, you can access the photo folder (although it is very slow) and copy the files to your own folders without any changes to the pictures. But you can't send the copied pictures via email.