Universal Airframe: Nemesis by Stratosphere Games

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by StratosphereGames, Jun 17, 2015.

1. StratosphereGames

StratosphereGames New Member

Jun 12, 2015
    Hello Everyone,

last time I've been here for RAD Soldiers from Splash Damage. Back then I was Product Manager on the title and really happy how the Toucharcade Community embraced it. Now I'm here in my own behalf as Game Director and Studio Head: Today we announced together with Airframe: Nemesis a adrenaline-filled dogfight game that will launch on the App Store and Google Play later this year.

Developed by Stratosphere Games, some Ex-Splash Damage/Rocksteady/Yager Guys, Airframe: Nemesis is a free-to-play action-strategy game featuring the world’s most advanced aircraft rendered in breathtaking 3D. Set in the year 2050, Airframe: Nemesis puts the player in the pilot’s seat as a mercenary who has been betrayed, shot down and left for dead. Dogfighting is the name of the game – as players must battle back, one victory at a time.

In the game, you and your Nemesis square off in fierce campaigns to see who can lock on and destroy the other with devastating abilities, advanced missiles, and high-speed projectiles. Setting a new standard for strategic mobile air combat, Airframe: Nemesis combines a captivating single-player experience and storyline with intense multiplayer battles and live events. Built in Unity 5, Airframe: Nemesis delivers a visceral experience, from stunning animations and cut scenes to high-polygon aircraft models and jaw-dropping shader effects.

Airframe: Nemesis lets players forge their own path to glory in the skies.

Have a look at the Teaser Trailer:

Key features include:
    • Gain territory and defend it against bogeys and earn currency, XP, Loot, and buffs
    • Hundreds of single-player missions with diverse gameplay
    • 20+ modified planes with unique abilities and customizable skins
    • More than 75 weapon models with distinct abilities, providing hundreds of combinations
    • State-of-the-art 3D graphics enhanced by Apple’s Metal framework
    • Dogfight Challenge: weekly multi-player wars with leaderboard rankings
    • Additional planned content with more gameplay and expanded features