Universal AirAttack 2 (by Art In Games)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by artingames, Dec 5, 2015.

1. Alexythimia23

Alexythimia23 Well-Known Member

Dec 26, 2012
    What a refreshing take on this genre! Feels diffrent to all the others. This is a must download for any ios gamers library and deserves to be top of the charts. Defo goty candiate for me, and considering all the amazing games this year i do not say that lightly. This game is cheap as chips as we say in England, so if your looking for a great game, look no further. Thanx devs ✌#️

2. LordShad0wz

LordShad0wz Well-Known Member

Nov 19, 2014
    #102 LordShad0wz, Dec 6, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2015
    Seems the same hit points. I just got the Lightning. The difference is the special abilities. The bombs on the Lightning are Lightning bombs and use ingots to level up. And on the Lightning instead of a homing missile there's some Lightning discharge.

Now I have to work on getting everything to see how it goes. I didn't plan on having to use ingots to better my bombs. That took me back. I don't know. I was really hoping to have a better hit point or main weapon but those two things are no different.

Billy

3. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    P-38 stats. See Picture.

Billy

Attached Files:

4. GSport

GSport Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2010
    Philadelphia, PA suburbs
    So... When are you releasing on Apple TV?

5. Leegames

Leegames Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2010
    Ex. game journalist and EiC now PR
    Denmark
    Grats on an amazing job! Air Attack HD is one of my all time favourite SHMUP's and this one betters it in every aspect!

One suggestion... Let us move the buttons around. Would be great.

Also at Twitter (I'm @LeeMobileGame) I noticed you haven't been active since 2010. Get back in gear, this game needs every mention it can (yes I did post 3 tweets about this one with pics, drying my small audience out). :D

Back to playing. No. 4 in the world for survival. Wohoo. :)

6. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Although I was concerned as I'm not usually a fan of touch control SHMUP's this is fantastic. Still thinking about getting the original as well although I'm not a fan of games that don't use the full screen.

Are people using iPhone or ipad for this game? Just curious on what people prefer? Thanks for not having iap and also for adding iCloud support.

7. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    iPhone 5s running iOS 8.4.1 here. All the pics I've posted in the last two pages have been from this device.

The game syncs to Facebook as well.

Billy

8. Leegames

Leegames Well-Known Member

Jul 1, 2010
    Ex. game journalist and EiC now PR
    Denmark
    #108 Leegames, Dec 6, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 6, 2015
    Using iPad, on iPhone there is slight scrolling, due to the smaller screen estate in the width. Still great game on both.

The first one - I just went back to today (it has stayed on my iTouch devices since release - impressive considering I have 10k+ apps) - But after playing this it feels empty and... old. Still worth a shot and the soundtrack is one of the best if you like this. :)

9. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Bought it. Great concept for this genre. I'm going to buy the first one as well. Are there iaps to support the dev

10. imdakine1

imdakine1 Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2011
    Thanks... I may DL the original but as it isn't universal and it sounds like the ipad is HD I may get it on the ipad.

11. djstout

djstout Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2011
    Sportscaster & football (soccer) coach
    Taiwan & Japan
    Great game, definitely worth 2 dollars! The only problem I had was with the tutorial. It was extremely laggy and the fighter was uncontrollable on my iPhone 5c

12. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    Wow! Watched 15 seconds of that video, and that was it! BAM!! Hammered that buy button just like that! Awesome!

13. henryfakesmile

henryfakesmile Well-Known Member

Sep 12, 2013
    usa
    Jesus Christ !! The :eek:

14. aconfusedkender

aconfusedkender Well-Known Member

Sep 28, 2012
    Oil & Gas
    Kendermore, Ansalon
    Let's leave them some good vibes on the App Store. There's more ratings in TA than there is on the App Store hahaha. Let's show them some global love guys!

15. icoker

icoker Well-Known Member

Mar 26, 2013
    Just buying it because i think the ost is phenomenal.

16. bigrand1

bigrand1 Well-Known Member

Apr 23, 2010
    Geriatric Party Animal
    California, USA
    Please!!! Please tell me there's gonna be an Android version too!!!! #
    So far I'm enjoying this a lot!

17. artingames

artingames Well-Known Member

May 8, 2010
    Yes ! :) We working on it and it will be released in 1Q of 2016.

18. Wisely

Wisely Well-Known Member

Jan 24, 2013
    #118 Wisely, Dec 7, 2015
    Last edited: Dec 7, 2015
    I noticed there are spitfire#1 and spitfire#2 game or event. I went ahead and bought the P38 and don't plan to buy the spitfire. Does it mean I won't be able to participate?

Is there any reason to spend gold on spitfire if I already have P38?

Lastly is pro tiger shark a lot better than yak?

19. LordShad0wz

Nov 19, 2014
    Artingames,

Thank you thank you thank you thank you! You guys listened! I see you somehow adjusted the cost of the tail gunner and the other special weapon! Much much much much better! Thank you ! Hell yeah!

Billy

20. jpgold

jpgold Well-Known Member

Sep 21, 2012
    Online Ad Sales - Pandora
    New York, NY
    Have nothing new to add that has not already been said and been too busy playing. Not usually a huge fan of frantic SHUMPS but have been loving this game. Refreshing to play a well done premium game this week so dove right with zero regrets.