iPad Air Hockey by Acceleroto

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by Acceleroto, Aug 3, 2008.

1. Acceleroto

Acceleroto Well-Known Member

#1 Acceleroto, Aug 3, 2008
    Last edited: Aug 3, 2008
    Hello everyone-

I launched my version of Air Hockey a few days ago & wanted to share it here. In its initial release it's a 2-player game, but the bots (and other improvements) are on the way for version 1.1. Current price is $0.99.

[​IMG]

More info here: App Store and here: http://www.acceleroto.com/airhockey/

FWIW, the App Store currently lists the game seller as me (Bryan Duke) instead of my company (Acceleroto). That should change soon.

Enjoy!

2. Project-79

Project-79 Well-Known Member

May 26, 2008
    Canada
    Nice. I'll probably buy it when the bots are released. So, when is 1.1 coming out?

Thanks!

P-79

3. Acceleroto

Version 1.0.1 is currently in review. It has some animation improvements & some table corner effects. Version 1.1 hasn't been submitted yet to Apple, but I'm expecting it to hit the streets in about 2 weeks.

4. Project-79

Project-79 Well-Known Member

May 26, 2008
    Canada
    Sweet!

P-79

5. matt

matt Well-Known Member

Jul 14, 2008
    Blogger/Student/Public Relations
    Collins,GA
    I will also wait until the bots are released before purchasing the game.

You know what would be cool? Having the sound effect of the air coming through the table like with real life air hockey.

Just a thought.

6. Acceleroto

@matt - I actually tried a couple variations of table hum recordings, but I didn't like any of them. There may be a way to do it well that I haven't explored though. The "air" portion of the sound is pretty cool, but the "motor hum" portion of the sound is very unattractive.

All version 1.x.x updates to the game will be free if you already own it. 1.0.1 should be out later this week (several tweaks, still 2-player only). It won't get any cheaper than $0.99 - promise. :D

Back to cracking the whip on the bots...

7. agentblank

agentblank Well-Known Member

May 8, 2012
    I don't know why I am posing here!