Agent Wonky - Dynamic Swipe Arcade (from creator of Tap Hero)[BETA TESTS]

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by applicattura, Nov 11, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. applicattura

applicattura Well-Known Member

Sep 1, 2015
    ZAF thanks for your help ;-)
    Thomas thanks as well, I have just sent the private message with some more info.

2. sortris

sortris Well-Known Member

Mar 14, 2015
    Male
    Warsaw, Poland
    The game looks quite nice! I am very interested in how physics works with the gameplay. You can count me in (iPhone 7). Good luck!

3. applicattura

Sep 1, 2015
    Hi again after a short break.

I changed some minor things in the game and need several people with iphones to test it. If you are interested, please send me the udid via private message so I can add your phone to the trusted devices and send you the link with the game.

Hope for any response, cheers :)

4. applicattura

Sep 1, 2015
    Thanks to all the testers, I really appreciate your feedback and time ;D I was off for a while, but I am back with some new heroes design. Hope to create some opponents for each one as soon as possible. Merry Christmas guys!

[​IMG]

5. applicattura

Sep 1, 2015
    #25 applicattura, Dec 28, 2017
    Last edited: Jan 2, 2018
    Hi guys, this time I am showing an early stage of the main screen and choosing map screen.

EDIT: removed the link, because the newer version is uploaded in the next post​

6. applicattura

Sep 1, 2015
    I removed map gifs from the first screen, because they weight a little bit ;D All the maps and opponents can be seen in the level select menu gif

[​IMG]

7. applicattura

Sep 1, 2015
    #27 applicattura, Jan 10, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 10, 2018
    added some UI objects, lockable levels. Hate making the ui :>
    [​IMG]

8. sortris

Mar 14, 2015
    Male
    Warsaw, Poland
    How is the progress of the development? And more important for me: will you support AppleTV? Because I see a lot of potential for this platform :)

9. applicattura

Sep 1, 2015
    #29 applicattura, Jan 18, 2018
    Last edited: Jan 18, 2018
    Hey, I am stuck a little with the UI, but can show some parts. Both are still WIP.

First I would like to go with the iphone/ipad, and if people will like the game I will spend some time to go into apple tv :) I planned apple tv game at the beginning, but as usual I thought this game will take less time, so now I am focused on main devices :<

Guys I would appreciate if you let me know about the tutorial, is it readable and easy to understand?
    https://gfycat.com/DependentMeatyAlpinegoat
    [​IMG]

and here is just the add-coin menu WIP
    https://gfycat.com/ComplexQuestionableCrane
    [​IMG]

10. sortris

Mar 14, 2015
    Male
    Warsaw, Poland
    Dude, this game looks awesome! One of my favourite upcoming games (right after the FUGL :D). Tutorial is 100% clear and readable. One more question about age rating: will my 8 years old son be able to play it safely? What about blood and gore effects?

PS Can't wait for the farm map :D

11. skyriser

skyriser Member
    Patreon Bronze

Looks cool! If you're looking for testers, here's my email [email protected] (iPhoneSE), thanks!

12. cometa93

cometa93 Active Member

Nov 23, 2016
    Still looking hilarious. When you plan to release the game? I can't wait to try it.

13. applicattura

Sep 1, 2015
    I am sorry for such a long break. I stucked with the UI design ;-D Anyway I would like to inform about

ALPHA TESTS signup

Still some systems don't work, but I would love to hear the opinions about the gameplay. If you would like to help, send me a private message here with your email :)

14. TigerrrUppercut

TigerrrUppercut Active Member
    Patreon Indie

Aug 8, 2016
    Mobile Marketing, Monetization & Community
    Victoria, BC, Canada
    PM'd, can't wait to check it out!

15. applicattura

Sep 1, 2015
    Pm'med all guys who wanted to participate in the tests, please be a little bit patient. I am actually finishing some UI systems.

I am super happy to show the heroes menu, you can see different states here. Active guys are raising hands, bought/chosen are making a jump :> Can't wait to release this game :D

[​IMG]

16. applicattura

Sep 1, 2015
    Bad swipe cause losing the weapons. Then the hero is a coward and runs away :D haha
    [​IMG]

17. applicattura

Sep 1, 2015
    #37 applicattura, Mar 14, 2018
    Last edited: Mar 14, 2018
    After some alpha testing I fixed many bugs. Thanks to all the testers, your advices are priceless :)

Still some of the systems don't work, but the core gameplay is stable. I would like to announce a testflight beta. I will owe you for any suggestions, opinions which improve the game feeling. Please be sincere in your opinion.

If you are interested in supporting the Agent Wonky title, please send me your email in the PM.

18. sortris

Mar 14, 2015
    Male
    Warsaw, Poland
    I've spent some time with Agent Wonky and it was a lot of fun! Very responsive gameplay with physics gives a strong replayable value.

However, I have two suggestions:
    1) Reverse-direction-guys are soooo difficult, especially in the beginning
    2) Colors could be more saturated

Also music and sounds are well suited to the game :)

Good luck!

19. applicattura

Sep 1, 2015
    Thanks a lot for the support, took care of it! Soon a new version will be available. After adding and fixing all the stuff will add the sound effects.

I wish I had more beta testers, this game is getting better with every testing-iteration. After tap hero hope to have 2 games in the appstore soon :D
    [​IMG]

20. KirillKuzyk

KirillKuzyk Active Member

Apr 9, 2016
    Indie :)
    Ukraine, Kiev
    Tried the game myself and here is I can say.

what I liked:
    - the game is funny
    - animations are fluid and funny too
    - sound supports the game theme very good

what can be improved in my opinion:
    - I'm not the most skilled player and I found inverse red arrows really hard to beat
    - sometimes I confuse slow-mo animation with fail animation

good luck on this game! I see a potential!