iPad Agent Duck - By GemmyPlanet

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by gemmy1234, Nov 23, 2010.

1. gemmy1234

gemmy1234 Member

Oct 4, 2010
    [​IMG]

Greeting!! We are a game developement company called "Gemmy Planet" from Taiwan. Recently we have developed an iPhone game called "Agent Duck".
    It's a Puzzle game which need to help agent duck saving chickens, have fun with it. Thank You~

Game name:Agent Duck
    Price:0.99

Game Intro:
    Saving lives?? Who else but me, I am Agent Duck!! No matter how dangerous the future is, there is no way to stop me!! Be hold!! Here comes Agent Duck!!

The Secret in Farm

It was a cloudy night, everybody were sleeping including animals. But someone sneaks into farm and steals all the chickens! “We need to bring them back.” said the helpless farmer “But who can carry such a burden?” Suddenly lighting and thunder came and there is some one stood in the shadow. “Time to uncover my identity!” said by duck with an unstoppable determination “I will go save them, because I am Agent Duck!!”

[​IMG] [​IMG]

The Journey Begins

After reaching devil’s lair, Agent Duck found out that this time violence is not the first option to rescue lives. This time he must count on wisdom. So many different traps are waiting for him. How can he rescue all chicken and escape safely? What kind of troubles will he face during the rescue operation? Use your wisdom to assist him!! Save as many chickens as you can, and don’t let Agent Duck die.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Be the Champion

As game started, you must go find all chickens and bring them to the teleport gate. They will be safe immediately once you touched the gate. Try take as many chickens as you can each time, the score will increase rapidly if you bring back more than one chicken. If you are trapped, go searching the whole map to find the rest chickens but watch out for the time. The operation will be failed when time’s up. So be quick, be accurate and be no mercy is the key to be the champion.

[​IMG] [​IMG]

Useful Items

During the game, you will find lots of items or friends to help you solving the puzzles. You must deal with enemies who try to destroy your plans. Sometimes you need to blow up some rocks!! That is the time to ask for your best friend’s help. The bomb!! Watch out the explosive range or you may hurt Agent Duck! When you are injured try to find some burgers or chips which will recover your health. And of course there are still plenty of items in game waiting for you to find out.

iTune's link:http://itunes.apple.com/tw/app/agent-duck/id402145433?mt=8

Attached Files:

2. New England Gamer

New England Gamer Moderator
    Staff Member

Jul 30, 2009
    Looks pretty fun. How do you move your character? Tap to move or touch or d pad? Is the game play similar to a Dig Dug style? (like uncovering things beneath in this case blocks) Or do you explore? Sorry for so many questions just trying to get a handle on it. You don't have a video by any chance?

3. gemmy1234

gemmy1234 Member

Oct 4, 2010
    Thanks for your asking and sorry that i didnt metion about the gameplay above. You move your character with tap to move and explore the map with your character. Please let me know if there is anything I forgot. Thanks again.

4. gemmy1234

gemmy1234 Member

Oct 4, 2010