Agent Dash coming to iOS and Android 2nd August!

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by fullfatgames, Jul 31, 2012.

1. fullfatgames

fullfatgames Well-Known Member

Maybe we'll just bring back Coin Drop and keep everyone happy... or make it free?
    We'll ask the boss... but anyway, to answer your various Q's:

1. Game is free to DL
    2. No Ads
    3. Game contains iAP's (boosts, upgrades, special characters etc).

BTW: It's a great challenge. See how far you get...

2. LOLavi

LOLavi Well-Known Member

May 23, 2011
    iPhone gamer
    Finland
    Saw this on twitter a while ago, still looking excellent :)

3. DonnyDJ76

DonnyDJ76 Well-Known Member

Nov 1, 2011
    Male
    Teacher
    Hackensack, NJ
    Coin Drop/Scramblies is a superb game that didn't get the attention it deserved. At one point I asked FullFat via twitter if there would be additional levels after the June 2011 update. I got no response. Later, I read that the game did not sell that well, but I noticed that there are well over 100,000 players on the GC leaderboards.

Will definitely try out Agent Dash as it looks great, but just disappointed there are no GC achievements.

4. extreme472000

extreme472000 Well-Known Member

May 25, 2012
    USA
    No ads is amazing, but i hope the extra characters are also possible by playing the game for a very long time?

5. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    Actually, on Scramblies iTunes app description it says thats it the same game as Coin Drop and if you own the latter do not download, good move
    But please bring Coin Drop back or make Scramblies as a free update for those who own the original on iTunes

6. Eoghann

Eoghann Well-Known Member

May 29, 2012
    IT Guy/Graphic Designer/Gamer
    New York
    #27 Eoghann, Aug 1, 2012
    Last edited: Aug 2, 2012
    Man, I can't get enough of the endless runner genre. This will be one more awesome addition to my favorites!

Edit: It's out! Awesome! I'm really enjoying it! It's definitely a must if you love endless runners! It's right up there with Temple Run and Subway Surfers in fun and quality! Recommended!

About Agent Goodtug. I see it's a jab at Pussy Galore most likely. I find it funny, hope some parents don't get too crazy over that and enjoy the reference. xD

It's a combination of the top endless runners out there with a nice twists and suprises. The controls are swipey like subway surfers, and you make turns left and right like Temple Run. You collect diamonds which help you unlock other agents (quite a variaty of them!) and upgrade power ups. You have objectives to complete.

It's a high quality game!

The controls might need a little tightening though. Or the characters less bouncy. High to low settings don't make much of a difference that I've noticed. The action camera might need to be a little higher or stationary. I think it looks sweet but it's a little difficult to recover from when there are so many obstacles following a slide that are hard to see and prepare for when the view is so low. If a camera adjust is not possible, maybe enhance the slide with a slow motion, that makes the slide look much cooler and helps the player recover from a low viewpoint.

7. TheFrost

TheFrost Well-Known Member

Nov 18, 2010
    So what did your boss said?