Universal Agent A: A puzzle in disguise - A spy themed puzzler (By Yak & Co)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TastyTadpoles, Oct 28, 2015.

1. SevereEddie

SevereEddie New Member

Aug 18, 2016
    Agent A: A Puzzle in Disguise Easter Egg

So, I found out that there was this Easter Egg at the end of the game where you type in a number and get to visit a web page. I did all that and saw the image, but I don't get it. What is it supposed to mean? How does it relate to the game, if at all?

Anyone here who knows what I'm talking about?

2. TastyTadpoles

TastyTadpoles Well-Known Member

Just a silly reference to our fave show Get Smart!

3. TastyTadpoles

4. Kotovsky

Kotovsky Well-Known Member

Aug 22, 2012
    Great! Thank you )

5. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    I've been waiting for this since the release. They should raise the price if they are going yo give three more chapters

6. jrdata2k

jrdata2k Member

Dec 2, 2013
    Code guy
    Melbourne
    Not long to go now :).. out tomorrow on the Google Play Store :p

7. TastyTadpoles

8. Jayg2015

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    CAn I get early access to the new update :)

9. jrdata2k

jrdata2k Member

Dec 2, 2013
    Code guy
    Melbourne
    Some exciting news all :) Agent A was lucky enough to win ADGA Australian Game of the Year 2016 along with Excellence in Art and Excellence in Audio: http://www.kotaku.com.au/2016/11/here-are-the-winners-of-the-2016-australian-game-developers-awards/

To celebrate the awards we're running a 67% off sale for a limited time on both iOS and Android. The response has been amazing. We're currently the number 1 iOS app in Australia, New Zealand, India and number 2 in China.
    https://itunes.apple.com/us/app/agent-a-a-puzzle-in-disguise/id940006911?mt=8
    https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=co.yakand.agentaapuzzleindisguise&hl=en

Oh if you're interesting in learning about the amazing art style Mark White created in Agent A, head on over to check out his recent article on Made With Unity: https://madewith.unity.com/stories/creating-the-agent-a-art-style-in-unity

;):p

10. Georgina

Georgina Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jan 30, 2010
    Sydney
    Finally got around to playing this after having it sitting on my iPad for ages. Loved it! The art direction and the storyline were delightful. The only thing I wished for were more original puzzles -- there's two Simon puzzles, a pipe puzzle and a Rush Hour puzzle, all of which have been in countless games already. The stuff with the water was very well done, for example. More like that, please!

I tried [redacted] on a whim and love that it worked.

Any update on when chapter two is coming out?

11. Son of Anarchy

Son of Anarchy Well-Known Member

Oct 5, 2015
    Male
    Shadow Runner
    Australia
    Update is out containing third chapter among other things.

12. OrangeJews

OrangeJews Well-Known Member

Oct 19, 2013
    iOS 9 only. Again. Screw Apple's shifty practices, I just want to play a game I've been waiting on :(

13. Jayg2015

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Why can't I choose the chapter

14. ColeDaddy

ColeDaddy Silver Supporter<br>Moderator
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Mar 20, 2010
    Male
    Sojourner
    Washington D.C.
    If you deleted the game previously (like I did), you'll have to replay levels 1-2 (the first iteration of the game) in order to access the latest chapter. Not sure how folks who kept this game on their device can access the new content, though.

15. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    #135 mr_bez, Dec 21, 2016
    Last edited: Dec 21, 2016
    I didn't mind replaying the first two chapters. Didn't take that long a second time through.

Really enjoying the third now. I feel completely stuck at the moment, but determined to solve it myself.

For anyone interested, I've got (mild spoilers)
    no items, haven't yet worked out the light pattern in the back right, the pistons or the third code for the safe.

Edit:
    just the light pattern in the back right now

Edit 2: Aaaand done. The rotating handle was very irritating. Every time I tried to use it, the game ended up zooming out after a few spins and I had to zoom in and try again several times before I was able to crank it up fully. It was the only thing which detracted from the new episode.

When's Episode 4 coming out?!

16. mj132

mj132 Well-Known Member

Oct 2, 2013
    United Kingdom
    Completed chapter 1 and 2 a while back and still have it on my ipad, so looking forward to playing this update as I have a long haul flight to the USA coming up over Christmas

17. TastyTadpoles

Oh how strange! What device are you playing on? Were you multitouching by any chance cause a 2 finger tap/pinch acts like the back button?

Episode 4 is already a fair way into development, i'd say it will be before middle of 2017 at this stage but no definitive date just yet!

18. Jayg2015

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    I deleted the app over the months of
    Waiting...

Loved the first playthrough but don't think I'll do it again. I just hope they update it to where I can play where I left off without playing alllll the way through again

19. nkarafo

nkarafo Well-Known Member

Mar 2, 2011
    Just completed the first three chapters. Great game! The last chapter reminded me of the Room. I can't wait for the fourth !

20. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Just replayed Chapter 1&2 and tomorrow I start on Chapter 3, I am very curious to see what happens, gonna take my time and don't want any help, hope I can do it.

Just want to wish Mark and his team a Happy New Year, and good luck for making Chapter 4.