Universal Agent A: A puzzle in disguise - A spy themed puzzler (By Yak & Co)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TastyTadpoles, Oct 28, 2015.

1. TastyTadpoles

TastyTadpoles Well-Known Member

It's in there now, and we will have more updates to come to this app!

2. jrdata2k

jrdata2k Member

Dec 2, 2013
    Code guy
    Melbourne
    Thanks to everyone who voted for our game to go in the running for game of the week.. and to everyone that's given us feedback... and tested it.. and all of the other awesome things you've done to help us. Thanks guys, it all helps. We've had a great launch of the game and super excited about where to take the game next, cheers!

Jason
    :cool:

3. TastyTadpoles

These codes are about to expire, so pass em along to you're friends quickly!
    4KLFNKE6J3HK
    FW33ML7AJXYA
    6JYAWWRH94XN
    XA7MWJJ3EN64
    NLMA6WTHHJFW

Post if you've claimed one!

4. Mr. Charley

Mr. Charley Well-Known Member

Sep 6, 2008
    They're all expired. Thanks though

5. sinagog

sinagog Well-Known Member

Aug 15, 2014
  6. mr_bez

mr_bez Well-Known Member

Dec 20, 2012
    Picked this up on sale. Really enjoying it so far. Think I must be most of the way through now. Was quite pleased to find the little Easter egg with the phone
    if you dial *69

There are lots of little touches and details throughout that add up to make this fun to play even if you're stuck and don't know what to do next.

7. Infinity89

Infinity89 Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2013
    Just completed the game. Took me 1.5 hr. Was very sweet but then was left at a cliffhanger. Was wondering when will part 2 come out?

8. TastyTadpoles

Thanks Mr Bez :)

Thanks Infinity, yes sorry about that we really wanted to have more content but needed to get the game out. We're working on more free content right now. I'd say sometime after the middle of the year. If you'd like you could sign up here to find out when: www.agentagame.com/subscribe

Also if you're interested in some other nice puzzle games I recommend
    https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/the-lost-city/id414835676?mt=8
    and
    https://itunes.apple.com/au/app/framed/id886565180?mt=8

Hope that helps :)
    Mark

9. Infinity89

Infinity89 Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2013
    Thanks a lot for the response. If I remember correctly Tasty Tadpoles was one of my first iPhone games and it was awesome. This game was awesome too. I don't mind paying more at all.
    Also the length is great. Length always doesn't define a good game. It was a short awesome experience.
    Also I have already played the game you mentioned.

10. TastyTadpoles

Oh man I can't believe you can remember that! I think I released that one about 3 years ago hahaha! So cool thanks Infinity!

11. sobriquet

sobriquet Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2015
    Just played this today and was pleasantly pleased with the experience. I'm probably slower then average coming in at around 2.5 - 3 hours. I signed up for the email notification above, let's hear it for chapter 2!

12. TastyTadpoles

Oh boy that is awesome! We're working on part 2 right now :) I think 3 hours is probably the average time, maybe 3.5 so you're faster than average!

If you don't mind me asking, how did you discover the game?

13. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Been waiting since release . Know about when it will be ready

14. TastyTadpoles

Yes sorry it's just the 2 of us building it so a little slower than I'd like, bear with us!!

As you can probably imagine these kind of puzzle games take so long to create. No firm date just yet but I would say around early Autumn (US).

I can tell you that the content we've planned so far looks like it will at least double the size of the game!

15. sobriquet

sobriquet Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Jul 30, 2015
    I've actually had the game for awhile and of course found out about it here at TouchArcade. It's been sitting on my device for awhile, this past weekend my wife and I, with some friends, did a live, real life escape room and we did a lot better then I thought we would. It put me in the mood for more so started playing a couple different games and this one hooked me.

16. TastyTadpoles

Oh awesome! I tried one of those in Singapore on a holiday. It was awesome. Well ok the puzzles weren't brilliant, like for example they had a few clues that were really hidden, which made us hunt around for some more really obscure ones. But then we found things like some tape with symbols on it but the tape was hanging off... so we were like... hrm are we meant to pull this to find something underneath? But then the team came in and said no its not meant to be hanging off... so it was a bit like ohhhh.... haha, but overall I loved the concept of going into a room as a team and trying to solve your way out! So cool!!

That's great that ours hooked you! We tried to make it quite logical so you weren't using random objects on things.

17. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Hope it's not going to b much longer. Great game

18. TastyTadpoles

Little update:

We've completed the design/pre-production stage and have begun actual production. It's going to be awesome, I really think everyones going to love where we're taking it! We are thinking the next part will be out in Fall (US), but it will be well worth it :)

Please sign up here to be notified when its out:
    agentagame.com/subscribe

19. forsakenxe

forsakenxe Well-Known Member

Oct 23, 2014
    I have been part of the beta and insta bought it day1. Due to massive backlog and other things I only came around to finish it today (in one sitting):

Great game! Very smooth graphics only my air 2, charming humor and game style as well. I found the difficulty to be just right and the puzzles to be super nice. Liked the story a lot and I am super excited for part 2! If you do another beta I am in!

Easy 5 stars, even if it is on the short side.

20. TastyTadpoles

Oh boy what amazing feedback! Thanks so much for playing forsakenxe! You rock :)