Universal Agent A: A puzzle in disguise - A spy themed puzzler (By Yak & Co)

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by TastyTadpoles, Oct 28, 2015.

1. Qwertz555

Qwertz555 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2010
    Funny, i'm downloading Nitrome's new free game on my first try, but eight hours after paying for yours still no dl possible.

2. TastyTadpoles

TastyTadpoles Well-Known Member

That's so bad! And some people it's just downloading completely fine for.

3. TastyTadpoles

Hey guys maybe you can help me here. If it is bugging out for you can you please report it at https://reportaproblem.apple.com/ that way hopefully Apple can fix this right away! So sorry i'm not sure why server errors are coming up for some people and not others!

4. sugimulm

sugimulm Well-Known Member

Had issues downloading via iTunes, but it added to my I devices with no problem. Cannot dl via iTunes via an error message. US App Store.

5. orangecan

orangecan Well-Known Member

Aug 9, 2011
    I've reported it now... Been a good 10 hours or so since I bought it and I've had no issues downloading other stuff

6. Rovers81

Rovers81 Member

Apr 22, 2012
    #46 Rovers81, Oct 29, 2015
    Last edited: Oct 29, 2015
    I have an iPhone 6 and it downloads fine on the device, but for some reason it refuses to download via iTunes on my PC, every other app seems to be unaffected so it looks like an issue with your specific link. Also for some reason the app won't transfer from my iPhone to my PC via iTunes which I fine really weird too

I've also reported it to Apple :)

7. TastyTadpoles

We've found another thread where devs are reporting the same thing. They said it went away in a couple of days. Hopefully ours doesn't take that long! We also have Apple dev support looking into it as well so doing everything we can to try and fix this for you guys! Fingers crossed you dont have to wait long. It appears to only happen to a small amount of users.

8. Alyce Kat

Alyce Kat Member

Mar 4, 2015
    Congrats on the release of the game! I love everything about this gem :)

9. Jayg2015

Jayg2015 Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2015
    Male
    Player 1
    Liberty city
    Downloaded fine on my iPhone 6.
    First off this game is amazing. Awesome puzzle game that goes perfect with being an agent because the two go hand and hand.
    I recommend this to everyone.
    I normally never play these games but the trailer for this made me so interested and yes I like it a lot.

May be a spoiler in this next part not sure
    Now is there a way to get help on the forums to anyone that has played this game.
    I can't find any of the codes for the house.
    The phone number code, the safe code that has been popped out from breaking glass and after I lowered the water code . I'm sure u have to find one code to get the rest but just need help finding the one that leads to the others.

10. I'm working on two walkthroughs at the same time, so this isn't complete yet. But it's pretty far in:

http://www.appunwrapper.com/2015/10/28/agent-a-a-puzzle-in-disguise-walkthrough-guide/

11. Gwarmaxx

Gwarmaxx Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    NCC 1701
    #51 Gwarmaxx, Oct 29, 2015
    also happens with 2D Castle Defender and Survival Land, same error...

it's sad to say, but after Steve's departure Apple is having a lot of troubles, especially in the Appstore, every month there's a different issue/bug.

12. Don't want to derail this thread, but I agree. I remember when I got my iPhone 4 and how I loved that everything just worked (compared to all the PCs I've owned). But my Air 2 and 6S seem to have a different problem every other day that just randomly fixes itself out of the blue. Or doesn't. :/ Bring back the dependable Apple I once knew!

/end rant

13. collider

collider Well-Known Member
    Patreon Bronze

Mar 22, 2013
    CEO/Owner Collider, Inc.
    NYC
    Wouldn't download at all to my iPad last night, looks like it made about 60% just now. Will send Apple a note :) Looking forward to this, I'm a sucker for anything 60's spy. The camera movement looks really nice on the touches. Thanks for the quick review AppUnwrpper.

14. dreadnok

dreadnok Well-Known Member

Jun 8, 2011
    I came here to kick ass and chew bubble gum I'm ou
    Back to the game, It's a great puzzler and I really enjoy figuring things out, the ols school spy elements also add a lot of fun to it

15. Qwertz555

Qwertz555 Well-Known Member

May 22, 2010
    Houston, the eagle has landed, finally.

16. Baracus

Baracus Well-Known Member

Not for me (UK) :(

17. wakeup1

wakeup1 Member

Mar 19, 2013
    #57 wakeup1, Oct 29, 2015
    This is sort of ridiculous at this point, might just get a refund and be content with lumino City.

Edit: ok finally worked for me.

18. TastyTadpoles

Hey guys it just started working for me too! I restarted the AppStore and bingo. I think maybe Apple fixed it. Can I get confirmation it's working for anyone else too? You may have to restart your phone or close the AppStore app!

19. submariner

submariner Member

May 7, 2014
    Had no problem downloading this game. Loving it so far!

20. ROGER-NL

ROGER-NL Well-Known Member

May 21, 2012
    Male
    Gamer.
    THE NETHERLANDS
    Congrats on a great game Tasty Tadpoles, you are editors choice here in the Netherlands.