Age Of Zombies (Halfbrick) Will Be Released In October

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Ipadboy, Aug 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sammysin

sammysin Well-Known Member

Feb 23, 2010
    Government Official.
    Swansea, UK
    Bansledgehammer.

2. HalfbrickPhil

HalfbrickPhil Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2010
    Hey guys, today we've got an awesome contest for you leading up to the release of Age of Zombies!

[​IMG]

Visit the blog to enter!

http://www.halfbrick.com/2010/10/age-of-zombies-contest/

3. bazraking

bazraking Member

Sep 7, 2010
    i will be buying this game straight away had it on the psp loved it. what day will it be released any idea ?

4. sammysin

Feb 23, 2010
    Government Official.
    Swansea, UK
    Rob Zombie!

5. goiMot

goiMot Well-Known Member

Oct 21, 2009
    Physician
    Is it coming out on Oct 14th?

6. sammysin

Feb 23, 2010
    Government Official.
    Swansea, UK
    My comment on the blog is awesome.

7. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    So is mine :p

8. HalfbrickPhil

Mar 5, 2010
    Feel free to post your zombie fact entries here too, let's keep the AoZ love flowing from whence it came :)

9. 270Kp

270Kp Well-Known Member

Oct 27, 2009
    Beta-Tester
    USA
    If you need me to help you out again, I'll be more than happy. ;)

10. QBC

QBC Well-Known Member

Jan 14, 2010
    "All guts, no glory!"

"Zombies have 50% less brainpower than plants!"

"On vacations, Zombies typically like to indulge more intestines than brains. It's a long-running tradition."

11. skamando

skamando Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2009
    Student
    Folsom, CA
    "The Zombie's greatest enemy is the dreaded shotgun. The smell of hot steel or sound of a pump action sends zombies scrambling... toward you, to have their mushy pudding heads blown off and their flesh peppered with lead.

Stupid zombies..."

"While most men love women for their body's, zombies love them only for their brains... Mmmmmm... Brains..."

"Their was a huge stir last week, after a crowd of zombies mistakenly mauled a man named Brian. After expressly apologizing, they continued to feast on his innards."

12. TNT_HEADSHOT

TNT_HEADSHOT Well-Known Member

Aug 1, 2010
    What's a Zombies' favorite food? Barry steak n fries!

Mmm corny

13. HalfbrickPhil

Mar 5, 2010
  14. iVaro

iVaro Well-Known Member

Dec 18, 2009
    Will this game support GameCenter?

15. Cilo

Cilo Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    Los Angeles
    LOL so great!

"A zombie storms into a bar, yells at the bartender, "Give me a beer!" takes a swig, then shouts, "All humans are A-holes!"

A zombie at the other end replies, "Hey, take that back!"

The angry zombie snarls, "Why are you a human?!"

The other zombie sulks into his beer and sadly responds, "No . . . I'm an A-hole."

16. iDRevolution

iDRevolution Well-Known Member

Jun 4, 2010
    Canada
    well its not a fact but joke lol

17. thegrave

thegrave Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2010
    #117 thegrave, Oct 8, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 9, 2010
    Zombies are slow, but only because they haven’t had their coffee fix yet. Be very afraid of the zombie on caffeine.

Zombification is a surprisingly complicated procedure. Contrary to popular belief, getting bitten by a zombie does not turn you into a zombie. But drinking a concoction mixed from Justin Beiber tears, 4 leaf clovers, and red bull will.

Ancient Zombie prophecy speaks of a savior that will free the zombies from apartheid, racism and terrible living conditions. It is prophesized that this savior will appear majestically, riding on a unicorn on the day that zombie tears run dry.

Upon further research, Scientists have discovered that zombies are much sneakier than previously thought. In fact, zombies have been blending into our society for centuries. They’ve entrenched themselves in our lives as co-workers, facebook friends, and communists. Zombies are so pervasive in today’s society that even someone you least expect could be a zombie.

Zombie Dating Tip #324:
    The suave and saavy zombie always makes sure that his arm is still attached before trying to hold hands.

Zombie Party Tip #12:
    Stay away from flaming party drinks i.e. B52. For some unexplained reason, you are highly flammable.

Zombie Social Tip #26:
    Never wrap leftover brains from dinner in a napkin and put it in your pocket. It makes you look cheap.

Zombies love to congregate together at shopping malls… and who doesn’t? Look at the bargain shopping and the variety!

Zombies generally communicate through guttural moans, but only because they are embarrassed to call each other by name. To honor the first zombie King, Fluffypants Tinkleberry I, every zombie since has been named under strict naming protocols(involving lists of sanctioned combination words). The current zombie king is named Honeypickle Sugarbum the III.

18. skamando

skamando Well-Known Member

Feb 26, 2009
    Student
    Folsom, CA
    Scientific research shows that 78% of zombies are actually Christians, as they love the idea of their messiah being someone who has also been brought back from the dead. The other 22% are just to occupied with eating brains to put any thought into religion.

Zombies only eat brains exclusively because it is the softest and tastiest flesh in the human body. There is only one other body part that is comparably soft, and most zombies “just won’t go there”.

It is undecided whether zombies are made through infection or evil spirits resurrecting the dead, but I think that’s only due to copyright infringement on George Romero…

19. sammysin

Feb 23, 2010
    Government Official.
    Swansea, UK
    Nice essays people. Haha.

20. thegrave

thegrave Well-Known Member

Aug 5, 2010
    Zombies have limited vision and hearing. They see the world in pink and rainbow color. They hear only bubblegum pop and crunk. Scientists theorize that this is why zombies are grouchy all the time.

Zombies are as scared of you as you are of them.

Zombies are valuable members of society. They have achieved great things. You may know of some of their works. Thriller, The Matrix, The Wrestler, Dream on... the list goes on.

Did you know?
    In Zombie culture, brain eating is actually the equivalent of a friendly hug. It is unfortunate that our xenophobic society chooses to fear rather than to understand. Zombies are actually very sweet creatures with all the fierceness of a kitten.
    The more you know.

Did you know?
    Last year 4,357 people died due to refrigerator-related accidents. Only 250 people died from zombie-related accidents.
    The more you know.

Did you know?
    7 in 10 zombies have low self-esteem and 9 in 10 have eating disorders.
    The more you know.