Age Of Zombies (Halfbrick) Will Be Released In October

Discussion in 'Upcoming iOS Games' started by Ipadboy, Aug 20, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jjjmedia

jjjmedia Well-Known Member

May 27, 2009
    Los Angeles, CA
    We'd take the Necronomicon to the local graveyard...and raise the dead!!! After passing out much-needed atomic zombie wedgies, we'd set them on fire and drive down to Tijuana!

2. Cilo

Cilo Well-Known Member

Feb 2, 2010
    Los Angeles
    I'd wine him and dine him at the very highclass, fine cuisine restaurant, McDonald's. I wouldn't even mind if he went large, because he's gone large in my heart. We would talk about our futures, hopes, dreams, and belt out exaggerated hormonal laughs. Then while the crisco oil and trans fat was still pumping through our veins, we would skip the movie to park in an elementary school lot and make out in my Toyota 4Runner till the sun came up, no homo.

3. da shiz wiz 19

da shiz wiz 19 Well-Known Member

Sep 24, 2009
    That was erotic

4. RaptorF35

RaptorF35 Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Computer Technician
    On a Motherboard
    #244 RaptorF35, Oct 27, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2010
    Plans with Barry:
    Figure out the average age of zombies.
    Go for the 4K meter monster dash.
    Relax by slicing fruit with the Fruit Ninja.

Sure was tough reducing it down to 25 words or less(still barely made it :p)

5. medianotzu

medianotzu Well-Known Member

Nov 21, 2009
    #245 medianotzu, Oct 27, 2010
    Last edited: Oct 27, 2010
    Barry and I would get on our bikes and make our way across the world, sorting things out. All the problems solved in one day.

Edit: (25 words!? Crap.)

We'd zip to Canada and sort out those radical Quebecois separatists.

We'd blow down to Mexico next and sort out those pirates.

Next we'd jump sharks to Rio and sort out the drug lords in the favelas.

After that we'd ferry to Europe and get things sorted with Barry's ancestral lands which were annexed by the...hmm...Steakfries...is that Italian? I guess he descends from one of those Teutonic tribes that the Romans worked over? Okay, too late to get revenge on the Roman Empire I suppose. This goes on the "to do" list though, once we work out time travel.

At this point we'd take a break to broker peace in the Middle East.

North Korea, you know you're next because we're antsy for blood after all this restraint.

There are bound to be some voodoo zombies somewhere in Africa that need sorting out.

This would all be a warmup though, for the final act: Mr. Steakfries goes to Washington! Tons of sorting out to do there.

I'm wondering if there'll be time to hit a steakhouse on the way home.

6. HalfbrickPhil

HalfbrickPhil Well-Known Member

Mar 5, 2010
    Winner! Congrats to Meyari for providing a thoughtful yet entirely entertaining haiku!

For everyone else, thanks for entering - Age of Zombies will be released in less than 24 hours, so not long to wait! Thanks for your ongoing support and we can't wait to get the game out there!

7. RaptorF35

RaptorF35 Well-Known Member

Feb 10, 2010
    Computer Technician
    On a Motherboard
    Aww I thought I had a good chance with mine....congrats meyari! Nice entry