Universal Age of Zombies - by Halfbrick

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Oct 27, 2010.

1. verona222

verona222 Member

Dec 10, 2010
    so cute little zombie. haha:D

2. Michael Dobele

Michael Dobele Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2010
    Executive Producer at Halfbrick Studios
    Brisbane, Australia
    Hey Guys

Hmm I’ll check out that minigun achievement tomorrow and make sure the description matches the code.

On the subject of bugs I got a couple of reports today of some people being completely unable to play the game. New players load the first level for the first time and it just shows Barry standing there, not responding, NOTHING!

It isn't specific to any particular device or OS and seems to only affect a minute amount of people.... but I'm racking my brains trying to figure out what the heck could cause it. :confused: Anyone out in TA land encountered this?

Cheers

3. Gussver

Gussver Member

Oct 20, 2010
    #383 Gussver, Jan 5, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 5, 2011
    Recently got 155 kills with the mini gun, and the achievment still isn't unlocked! I hope Halfbrick fixes this. :mad:

Nope, works perfectly fine on both 3GS and iPad for me. Maybe it's something GC/OF-related?

4. Khavatari

Khavatari Well-Known Member

Dec 21, 2009
    IT
    Ukraine, Kyiv
    happy for u :)

but i cannot get it.... already tried 10 times....

as far as i understand i have to pass all three levels of one era with almost not missing any zombies while firing.... but with this controls it's almost impossible. I mean that to point on a target it is quite difficult...

5. yoshi824

yoshi824 Member

Oct 15, 2010
    Secret Cow Level

Just wondering, but has anyone discovered the secret cow level that Halfbrick mentions in the game?

6. LordGek

LordGek Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Feb 19, 2009
    Software QA Engineer
    Saratoga, CA, USA
    Is this real or just a silly salute to Diablo? :p

7. yoshi824

yoshi824 Member

Oct 15, 2010
    That's exactly what I was wondering. I'm sure someone would have found it by now if it does exist but who knows!

8. nobelak555

nobelak555 Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2010
    Michael Dobele, What more would you have us prepare? :)

9. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    I'm waiting for the update to change Barry Steakfries back to normal. Or at least an option to take off his Santa hat and candy cane.

10. Khavatari

Dec 21, 2009
    IT
    Ukraine, Kyiv
    If possible, check the Sharpshooter achievement...

This is the only one i cannot get.... no matter how hard i try not to miss....

11. Michael Dobele

Michael Dobele Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2010
    Executive Producer at Halfbrick Studios
    Brisbane, Australia
    Sorry nobel.. I'm not quite sure what you mean?

We'll be submitting an update shortly that removes the Christmas theme. The Christmas theme will disappear for a while and then be back as a free optional toggle in a future update.

Sorry to say but this achievement appears to be working... at least it did for me. It's just a tough one! Remember you need to play through an entire Chapter, not just 1 level so try the Prehistoric chapter and just be careful not to miss a lot with the SMG or Shotgun.

12. Ashflow

Ashflow Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2011
    MI
    #392 Ashflow, Jan 9, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 9, 2011
    I am pleased to say that none of your achievements for any of your three game-center enabled games have failed to appear for me :). (I have all 80) And I'm a big fan of your (Halfbrick's) work, by the way, lol. Sounds funny to hear myself say that.
    (the 80 discludes the lite versions)

13. nobelak555

nobelak555 Well-Known Member

Nov 28, 2010
    Michael Dobele, Okay, what's on the way?

14. Khavatari

Dec 21, 2009
    IT
    Ukraine, Kyiv
    Thank you for your answer.

Well, it will not be so hard if shooting/direction control will be more precise. Sometimes (for example) when pointing left, I am shooting left and little down/up....

I will not try to get this achievement anymore. Due to controls, which are nit precise enough.

15. undeadcow

undeadcow Well-Known Member

Dec 4, 2010
    Houston, TX
    Poor sport, anyone?

16. Ashflow

Ashflow Well-Known Member

Jan 9, 2011
    MI
    zombie cow level

I would really like to know if there is a secret zombie cow level. Please let it not just be a teaser/reference! lol

17. ninjackid

May 27, 2010
    Awesome! Thanks! :D

18. jak56

jak56 Well-Known Member

not as far as i know. there is one in pirates' gold (or is it pirate's treasure?!)

19. ninjackid

May 27, 2010
    Pirate's Treasure, yeah. There's a zombie cow level in that one.

20. Khavatari

Dec 21, 2009
    IT
    Ukraine, Kyiv
    #400 Khavatari, Jan 15, 2011
    Last edited: Jan 15, 2011
    Returned to say that i got the Sharpshooter achievement. And i was right... there is some kind of bug ..... that was keeping me from receiving it...

[​IMG]

I got it only after reinstalling the whole game. I was making ipod restore lately, so all my progress was lost. And in order to open survival maps i have to replay career levels.

And you know what? I've got this achievement after first attempt.... to shoot without missing the targets.
    This achievement is quite easy to get actually... and i missed a lot ( if compare to my previous 10 attempts ).

So, i am happy, but mad!