Universal Age of Zombies - by Halfbrick

Discussion in 'iPhone and iPad Games' started by ImNoSuperMan, Oct 27, 2010.

1. Masmo

Masmo Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2009
    Overlord
    In your pants
    Where the heck is the Enter Code button? I downloaded the lite and got my code my can't seem to enter it in the full.

EDIT: OH LOL I forgot to update it zzz

2. jnowlin34

jnowlin34 Well-Known Member

Dec 2, 2010
    I manage people
    Chicago
    They always put out the best games! Will download this one tonight!

3. Kylescorpion

Kylescorpion Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2010
    The lite version crashed on me after I pressed play :/. I got to play after I tried again though

4. Michael Dobele

Michael Dobele Well-Known Member

Aug 20, 2010
    Executive Producer at Halfbrick Studios
    Brisbane, Australia
    Hey Guys!

Yep both the new Age of Zombies LITE version and Full Game's 1.0.02 updates are out and on the stores! WOOOT! The new Sentry Gun is so much fun to pwn the bosses with! You can now also access GameCentre via the game by swapping your default view from OF -> GC in the Options Menu.

The in-game item the HoverBoard makes Barry zoom around the screen at Marty McFly speeds and I'm using it as an "Upsell" bonus for new people just finding out about the game via our new free LITE version.

This doesn't mean you early adopters who've already bought the game miss out though as all you need to do is download the free AoZ LITE version, click the "Buy Now" button on the Main Menu and get shown your unique code.

Punch that into your updated 1.0.02 Age of Zombies and away you go.... heck you don't even have to PLAY the trial version one little bit if you don't want to..... although I find the custom LITE end cutscene particularly amusing :cool:

View the code in the LITE version

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Enter the code in the new "Enter Code" button off the Main Menu in the Full Game

[​IMG]

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

P.S - The code is generated unique for each handset! So don't think you can steal mine :p

5. Masmo

Masmo Well-Known Member

Apr 8, 2009
    Overlord
    In your pants
    How do you activate the Hoverboard? I just entered my code but I'm still running around normally.

6. Michael Dobele

Aug 20, 2010
    Brisbane, Australia
    The Hoverboard is an in-game pickup that spawns on all levels in Story and Survival, similar to the weapons and shield.

7. Bungie.net

Bungie.net Well-Known Member

Oct 4, 2009
    Washington
    When I picked up a hoverboard for some reason I thought I could hover over the group of zombies behind me, but instead I died instantly.
    So the hoverboard makes you faster.

8. hellboy8x

hellboy8x Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2010
    Look a nice game. I will buy it now!

9. nessie13

nessie13 Well-Known Member

Jul 28, 2010
    Toronto, Canada
    Thanks , this is great :)

10. lucrezio87

lucrezio87 Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2010
    Italy
    i'll buy this game 1 because it's funny, and 2nd to support Halfbrick!!

You guys create top iphone game :) GRATZ!!

11. Shebby289

Shebby289 Well-Known Member

Apr 21, 2010
    Got the Lite just to get the hoverboard. Love how Steakfries reacted after the limits were reached in each mode! Also it was nice how the achievement teased Co-op multiplayer with the sentry guns, hopefully it utilises GameCenter multiplayer. Great job with the updates Halfbrick!

12. GregB

GregB Well-Known Member

Sep 4, 2009
    I enjoy Halfbricks games but really wish hey would allow them to fast app switch.

13. mynameisjesse

mynameisjesse Well-Known Member

Jul 21, 2009
    Loved the lite version so I bought the full. 20-30 minutes later I realize how short of a game it is. Hope you add more levels.

14. LordGek

LordGek Well-Known Member
    Staff Member Patreon Silver Patreon Gold Patreon Bronze

Feb 19, 2009
    Software QA Engineer
    Saratoga, CA, USA
    The storied levels are pretty short but the Survival Mode goes on as long as you can! :)

15. Zombie Master

Zombie Master Member

Nov 21, 2010
    Hey Michael, thanks for the update. The bug with the game crashes is almost fixed now and I was able to get my other 1st place highscores in survival :). I wanted to inform you however that it isn't completely solved. I was playing in Egypt stage at about 95.000.000 points and it happened again after 50 minutes of playing... game crash. Kinda frustrating. So probably you guys have to increase the memory leak once more to make it work as intended.

I have one question about the hoverboard. I read that it makes you run faster. Does it replace anything in survival mode? Does it spawn in place of a shield, grenade or weapon? Or is it just an addition that spawns on its own? Thanks for all information. Greetings. Zombie Master

16. ninjackid

ninjackid Well-Known Member

May 27, 2010
    #296 ninjackid, Dec 2, 2010
    Last edited: Dec 2, 2010
    How do I get the special code from the lite version?

EDIT; Never mind found it!

17. Osujxu

Osujxu Well-Known Member

Apr 11, 2010
    hey halfbrick, do you think that you can add a sandbox type of mode where we just get to experiment with each weapon on a certain amount of enemies?

18. Michael Dobele

Aug 20, 2010
    Brisbane, Australia
    Damn, really? I thought we'd finally nailed that down :( Is it only happening to the Egypt level now or can you reproduce it on other worlds too?

Very interesting idea! I'll add that to my list, although there's a few things that I want to finish first such as a decent "Level Select" menu so you can replay any Story level. Better in-game friends leaderboard integration so you can SEE when your pwning your friends scores and some more levels for both Story and Survival.

Phew the work never ends :D

19. lucrezio87

lucrezio87 Well-Known Member

Nov 2, 2010
    Italy
    multitasking is in project?

20. Zombie Master

Zombie Master Member

Nov 21, 2010
    Probably it happened only in Egypt so far because you can play the longest time in this level. In theory when you reach the memory leak limit or a certain amount of waves it always crashes, however this obviously happens a lot later than before. I will write it here as soon as it happens in another stage. Any answers for the hoverboard question? I would't get it if it spawns in place of a shield or in the grenade slot. Greetings.