Age of Strategy

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by Ruiz, Jul 18, 2017.

1. Ruiz

Ruiz New Member

Jul 18, 2017
    #1 Ruiz, Jul 18, 2017
    Last edited: Jul 18, 2017
    Hello guys my username is Ruiz and l just wanted to talk about a game l found a couple of days ago called
    Age of Strategy. It's a taking turn based game where each turn you can choose to move your troops , build structures, upgrade some units all in an attept to try and defeat your opponent(s) in an ongoing battle for Town Centers TCs. Town Centers is where you build these units and there are TCs located all over the map.
    This game also includes many campaign mission in which you get rated with 1-3 stars depending on how effiecient your turns were used. The least turns used the higher your rating. There are loads of campaign levels to choose from. Every time a lvl is passed gems are given depending on how many stars were recieved from that certain level. Gems may be used for upgrades including new units, new structures you may build or unknown technologies even effects you may use for the battle which will give an advatage when needed. Something l personally loved about this game was the ability to play with up to 6 other players. Victory for this game when playing with someone else or Als is when all opponent TCs have been captured. I also loved the fact that there is a variety of troops and stuctures to choose from if desired. Overall l loved this game and believe it is a great game and deserves more recognition.

I invite you to try it out if you are into stratagy based games sincerely Ruiz hope to see you there! :)

Attached Files: