Age Of Fantasy

Discussion in 'Android Games' started by Austi 19989, Dec 29, 2016.

1. Austi 19989

Austi 19989 New Member

Dec 27, 2016
    Age of fantasy is an awesome strategic RPG game I play it with a couple of my friends and it is an awesome time killer and it is woth the download 100%. You can play the game against the computer or you can play against a friend on your phone or phone to phone there are so many story missions and different types of soldiers and dragons and animals you can spawn to fight your opponent needless to say alot of effort was put into the game the developer did a great job with the game there are 11 storyline campaign categories with several different missions in each category there is also an upgrade system that you collect gems by completing missions donating money watching videos and posting reviews on forums you use those gems to buy different types of characters to spawn into battle as well as castles and mage huts etc. to help spawn troops and their are also some powers you can buy that help you succeed in battle I recommend Age of fantasy for people that enjoy a challenge in a game and people who like strategic games so download and start playing Age of Fantasy today :D

2. Robbie1350

Robbie1350 Well-Known Member

Dec 3, 2014
    USA
    I just checked and it wasn't there
    Edit saw it for android